Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a simple question that I asked before and was never answered???????

osudenny

Just a simple question that I asked before and was never answered???????

I downloaded the UGC in the workshop. Get into the game press enable and it turns red and says disabled. Which I assume that it should be ready to go. Go to the game look in the the area it should be but nothing is there!!!! To get the packs to turn to red and say disable is impossible then to get it in the game - never!!

Ok My question. I see all kinds of people that is left on this forumnot to happy with what is going on with the game. If you don't complete what you started and promise isn't that a direct reflection what you are all about. Why would anyone want to go anywhere to purchase and Atari product or Nvizzo. We put our faith in you - why treat us this way??????

Your Words:
    RollerCoaster Tycoon is back! RCTW is the first new entry to the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise in a decade, bringing an innovative new track builder, and much more.

REALLY????????

Junior Enthusiast
    I am guessing myself for an answer to your question Osudenny. But my best bet would be that they dont care. Or, they might care but there is no team left to produce proper upgrades / maintenance to this game.

To react to the first part you typed. Downloaded items should be ready to go when you press enabled. Do you press enable before you open / load a park? Or do you enable to item while playing? Not that it should make a difference, but may be it does *shrug*.

Passive Peep
    I don't know the exact answer to your question but, I do know that the UGC system has never really worked properly.
    There are a couple of workaround's for the issue but there is no guarantee they will be 100% effective but for the most part it should work. I too have UGC downloaded that is not actually there for me to use in-game yet is enabled in the menu for me to use. I have not had a problem with the Piece by Piece, but the UGC, always had this problem.
    Workaround 1
    Locate your RCTW save folder
    C:\Users\(your user name here)\AppData\LocalLow\Nvizzio Creations\RollerCoaster Tycoon World
    Within this folder there are 2 things which you will need to delete
    1 - the "UGC" folder
    2 - open the "Settings" folder and delete the "UserSettings.json" file. No need to delete the "Research.json" file
    Now you have done this, load RCTW up. Be patient though, it WILL take a few minutes to load as it re-downloads all your UGC.

The second workaround is a little bit more long winded, but has a higher success rate.
    1 - From the Steam Workshop, Unsubscribe from all your UGC for RCTW. Save all to a favourites list before you do to make it easier for step 4
    2 - Repeat steps 1 and 2 from the First workaround
    3 - Load RCTW up in it's vanilla form and then exit RCTW
    4 - Now, that favourite's list you have saved for RCTW in the Steam Workshop, Subscribe to all the items/UGC again, wait for all to be finished downloading.
    5 - Load RCTW and re-enable everything, once all has been enabled, exit RCTW and load up again. All UGC should now be available for you to use in-game.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    To react to the first part you typed. Downloaded items should be ready to go when you press enabled. Do you press enable before you open / load a park? Or do you enable to item while playing? Not that it should make a difference, but may be it does *shrug*.
    As for this, in my own experience UGC nor PxP will enable while actually playing in a park. I have always had to enable from the main menu for them to work. Yet another element of the game that doesn't work properly, at least for me anyway.
    Last edited by majherbhead; 06-21-2017 at 11:42 AM.

osudenny
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    I am guessing myself for an answer to your question Osudenny. But my best bet would be that they dont care. Or, they might care but there is no team left to produce proper upgrades / maintenance to this game.

Thank you for your reply. I always enjoyed reading what your thoughts has been in other threads and I know you have helped me out before. If they just walk away from this am I right by saying that the public that knows about this game will think twice about buying another product of Atari

Denny

osudenny
    Quote Originally Posted by majherbhead View Post
    I don't know the exact answer to your question but, I do know that the UGC system has never really worked properly.
    There are a couple of workaround's for the issue but there is no guarantee they will be 100% effective but for the most part it should work. I too have UGC downloaded that is not actually there for me to use in-game yet is enabled in the menu for me to use. I have not had a problem with the Piece by Piece, but the UGC, always had this problem.
    Workaround 1
    Locate your RCTW save folder
    C:\Users\(your user name here)\AppData\LocalLow\Nvizzio Creations\RollerCoaster Tycoon World
    Within this folder there are 2 things which you will need to delete
    1 - the "UGC" folder
    2 - open the "Settings" folder and delete the "UserSettings.json" file. No need to delete the "Research.json" file
    Now you have done this, load RCTW up. Be patient though, it WILL take a few minutes to load as it re-downloads all your UGC.

The second workaround is a little bit more long winded, but has a higher success rate.
    1 - From the Steam Workshop, Unsubscribe from all your UGC for RCTW. Save all to a favourites list before you do to make it easier for step 4
    2 - Repeat steps 1 and 2 from the First workaround
    3 - Load RCTW up in it's vanilla form and then exit RCTW
    4 - Now, that favourite's list you have saved for RCTW in the Steam Workshop, Subscribe to all the items/UGC again, wait for all to be finished downloading.
    5 - Load RCTW and re-enable everything, once all has been enabled, exit RCTW and load up again. All UGC should now be available for you to use in-game.

Hope this helps

As for this, in my own experience UGC nor PxP will enable while actually playing in a park. I have always had to enable from the main menu for them to work. Yet another element of the game that doesn't work properly, at least for me anyway.
    majherbhead

My question for you is when is your next pack coming out? I had a bunch of links for you to see if you would be interested in them. I think we need more Tropical things to make Huts with thatch roofs Bamboo walls. What are your thoughts.

Now for the reason I wrote. Thank you for the 2 methods. I will try them. I loved your yacht as well we more of that kind of pack in spped boats, cruise liners, and yachts. I can't wait to try this so I can try your packs out. Great work!!!

Denny

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!

Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!

So you are still on it?

osudenny
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for playing!
    Hey ChipmunkAtariCS,
    I have a problem with your message! Every time I place a support Ticket I never see it again, why?? They send me a link to the Knowledge page but never to the direct link to the ticket. If you are a part of Customer Service with Atari then you have my problem already in previous tickets and now here (just copy and paste). Otherwise I get this email saying they recieved it and I should follow up at this link - Knowledge page no ticket link!!! Tell me what do they do with all of them? Throw them away or discard them?? I never get a reply in me asking on the ticket if they could reply on this ticket to my email. That never happened either, infact I never hear anythiong from them one way or the other on my tickets. This game is no joke but it seems like the company Atari is treating it like one.

Denny

Quote Originally Posted by osudenny View Post
    Hey ChipmunkAtariCS,
    I have a problem with your message! Every time I place a support Ticket I never see it again, why?? They send me a link to the Knowledge page but never to the direct link to the ticket. If you are a part of Customer Service with Atari then you have my problem already in previous tickets and now here (just copy and paste). Otherwise I get this email saying they recieved it and I should follow up at this link - Knowledge page no ticket link!!! Tell me what do they do with all of them? Throw them away or discard them?? I never get a reply in me asking on the ticket if they could reply on this ticket to my email. That never happened either, infact I never hear anythiong from them one way or the other on my tickets. This game is no joke but it seems like the company Atari is treating it like one.

Denny

Uuh. I'm good with timing

I wonder who the support guy is? Maybe he could tell us about what's happening right now?

osudenny
    Yeah and thank you for doing so. You never know that might work to get a response as well. It looks right now nothing is happening or will happen and it is a shame cause of all the people that paid them in good faith as well as don't they sell other games?
    I wonder if this happens on a regular basis. If so I am a father and old enough to be a grandfather you think I will let anyone in my family buy a product from Atari again??

Thank you

Denny
    Last edited by osudenny; 06-21-2017 at 08:37 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast