Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a simple question that I asked before and was never answered???????

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by osudenny View Post
    majherbhead

My question for you is when is your next pack coming out? I had a bunch of links for you to see if you would be interested in them. I think we need more Tropical things to make Huts with thatch roofs Bamboo walls. What are your thoughts.
    Denny
    To be honest, that's a question I'm not too sure about. I know that I have have 1 PxP pack for definite, A filler pack for the Greenhousepack. Various glass wall and roof piece's, just to complete the collection so to speak.
    I was hoping to have had the filler pack done and out by now, but I'm struggling for motivation to actually finish it. Being as I don't play RCTW anymore and while in its current state have no desire to play it, it means to I have no desire to continue to create for it.
    So, as for future UGC or PxP from me, its doubtful to be honest.

Hey osudenny, I was going to warn you about ChipmunkAtariCS the other day because I knew it was going to ask you to send a support ticket, but I decided against it.

Some of us believe that ChipmunkAtariCS is a bot with auto-generated replies, judging by the bizarre replies it's made throughout the forums. Examples include it replying to year-old threads or asking which game the person is playing despite clear indications. One post in particular made this extremely evident in this thread: https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...?3062-Traslate

Notice how it said they sent the persons suggestions to their development team for review. The person never made a suggestion, they were simply asking for advice. Also, development for RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe (which is where the thread was made) ended many years ago, so it's clear they didn't read their post or send anything to their development team.

This leads us to believe ChipmunkAtariCS is simply a bot. I can't say 100% for sure, but I'm afraid your questions or feedback will never be addressed, and you would probably be better off doing something else until Nvizzio decide to provide these fixes and promised content.
    Last edited by Armageddon1x; 06-21-2017 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Fixed link

Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!
    why? whats the point?
    i personally pointed out every known issue with the ugc system both from an error standpoint and an improvement standpoint over 12 months ago and i know that list was seen by the people who could fix the issue but 12months on clearly haven't.
    sending a ticket for an issue thats been reported MANY times is like talking to a brick wall.
    why not just be honest and say "yeah shut up your moaning, we dont care" i guess the bots not programmed to be a realist

Quote Originally Posted by shirty View Post
    why? whats the point?
    i personally pointed out every known issue with the ugc system both from an error standpoint and an improvement standpoint over 12 months ago and i know that list was seen by the people who could fix the issue but 12months on clearly haven't.
    sending a ticket for an issue thats been reported MANY times is like talking to a brick wall.
    why not just be honest and say "yeah shut up your moaning, we dont care" i guess the bots not programmed to be a realist
    You are right. Talking to Atari / ChipmunkAtariCS is talking to a brick wall. Unfortunately.

osudenny
    Quote Originally Posted by majherbhead View Post
    To be honest, that's a question I'm not too sure about. I know that I have have 1 PxP pack for definite, A filler pack for the Greenhousepack. Various glass wall and roof piece's, just to complete the collection so to speak.
    I was hoping to have had the filler pack done and out by now, but I'm struggling for motivation to actually finish it. Being as I don't play RCTW anymore and while in its current state have no desire to play it, it means to I have no desire to continue to create for it.
    So, as for future UGC or PxP from me, its doubtful to be honest.

Fist and most of all I want to
    thank Majherhead for his help and it worked like a charm.

Thank you very much!!!!

Denny

osudenny
    Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon1x View Post
    Hey osudenny, I was going to warn you about ChipmunkAtariCS the other day because I knew it was going to ask you to send a support ticket, but I decided against it.

Some of us believe that ChipmunkAtariCS is a bot with auto-generated replies, judging by the bizarre replies it's made throughout the forums. Examples include it replying to year-old threads or asking which game the person is playing despite clear indications. One post in particular made this extremely evident in this thread: https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...?3062-Traslate

Notice how it said they sent the persons suggestions to their development team for review. The person never made a suggestion, they were simply asking for advice. Also, development for RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe (which is where the thread was made) ended many years ago, so it's clear they didn't read their post or send anything to their development team.

This leads us to believe ChipmunkAtariCS is simply a bot. I can't say 100% for sure, but I'm afraid your questions or feedback will never be addressed, and you would probably be better off doing something else until Nvizzio decide to provide these fixes and promised content.

I had the same feelings.

thanks

Denny

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello!

We apologize about the monotonous tone of the answer , but we ask to make a ticket to our technical support team to register the issue and work around a fix or a proper answer to your question, we also apologize about the delay on the ticketing system answers and if one takes too long please provide us with the ticket ID so we can check the status of the ticket.

If you happen to have an issue please send a ticket to our Technical support team so we can enhance our help on the situation you might find yourself in-game.

Best regards Atari support.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12