Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Post-release update #8

Quote Originally Posted by magicart87 View Post
    :shrugs: ya got me. I don't get this either. Weird. Atari's just trying anything at this point. What customer demo are they after? Who is left that hasn't already been screwed over!? If anything this just shows how deplorable and greedy Atari is with their player-base. I can't imagine why anyone would want to purchase "Classic" for PC. (Port a pc game to mobile then back to pc?) Then again, I can't imagine why anyone including the Tycoon C.S. ( savior-creator turned sell-out) would allow Atari to further bastardize the name of RollerCoaster Tycoon. Eh, I guess a paycheck is a paycheck.

I, for one, will not buy any game branded with the "Fuji Symbol" Big A logo. The symbol serves as a warning label. Atari is death to a franchise. A cancer. Any game distributed by them and especially those bearing resemblance to a "theme-park sim" should come with a surgeon general's warning!

This is a new low for Atari.
    Amen.

There are many things that I could comment on this news, but those comments would break the forum rules, so forget it.

This is very much indeed a new low for Atari. How low can Atari go? Apparently, even lower.

(Port a pc game to mobile then back to pc?)
    It really is mind boggling. Has there even been a game in history that's done this? This is the first I've heard of something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JoŽlNL View Post
    There are many things that I could comment on this news, but those comments would break the forum rules, so forget it.
    Yup... I audibly insulted Atari during my lunch break at my workplace when I read of this news.

Junior Enthusiast
    It doesn't interest me so I'm not fussed.

On a side-note: I had a quick update on the game this morning. It went by in a blink so it can't be anything substantial.
    Anyone else seen the same?

they want 20 bucks for rct classic. lol

Does breaking forum rules even matter at this point? Itís not like they are being moderated.

I guess everyone should buy RCT Classic for PC!!! so that Atari can afford to pay these new developers tasked with fixing the game.

on an related note: The forum could use some fixing too! I wonder when they'll get around to it?

on an related note: The forum could use some fixing too! I wonder when they'll get around to it?
    I totally agree on this...

The forum could use a few members of the new development team too, and moderators and community managers... and maybe a community?
    I hope something changes in the future and that the new development team actually cares about the franchise and more important the wishes and hopes of the fans.

But lets see if we get more news in the future and more communication. It's been a few months since the last official post here and it feels like that nobody cares about us.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast