Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-release update #8

Still no date for a new update?

Nope maybe Thursday... I don't count on it though.

They pushed a further update to the "steamtesting" branch yesterday. Still no indication as to when they plan to make it public or what it may contain.

Last edited by Harbinger73; 08-10-2017 at 10:09 AM.

No way!

Also. There are 35 watching!

Now there are 60 watching. Huh?

Oh man, seeing Mac gave me a good chuckle...

If i'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure the physical copy doesn't come with a DVD-ROM. I'm not even going to question about Xbox One and PS4.

No idea why someone deleted my post, since the information is public. Anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by lsarm View Post
    No idea why someone deleted my post, since the information is public. Anyway....
    No moderation in forever and someone chose to delete a post containing a screenshot from Atari's own publicly available financial presentation.
    (The same image was on page 28 of their English presentation from September 2016 BTW).

Perhaps you spoiled the surprise and patch #8 is taking it cross platform.
    Last edited by Harbinger73; 08-16-2017 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger73 View Post
    No moderation in forever and someone chose to delete a post containing a screenshot from Atari's own publicly available financial presentation.
    (The same image was on page 28 of their English presentation from September 2016 BTW).

Perhaps you spoiled the surprise and patch #8 is taking it cross platform.
    Yep. So weird. Atari should've followed No Man's Sky's model. A huge patch every three months or so. Before last week's patch, No Man's Sky had an average of 500 daily players. Now it's in 10k

After stumbling on this thread is it just me who thinks it's kinda convenient for them to start pushing updates on their internal build just days after a series of posts pointing out they hadn't updated it in months therefore the game was believed to be DOA?

It's been several weeks now and the update itself hasn't materialised, they just seem to be pushing a new update to their test branch maybe once a week.

Call my cynical but I'm starting to doubt they're doing anything besides a minor edit to a text file or something so that they can create the illusion that they're still working on it.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast