Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Post-release update #8

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger73 View Post
    After stumbling on this thread is it just me who thinks it's kinda convenient for them to start pushing updates on their internal build just days after a series of posts pointing out they hadn't updated it in months therefore the game was believed to be DOA?

It's been several weeks now and the update itself hasn't materialised, they just seem to be pushing a new update to their test branch maybe once a week.

Call my cynical
    but I'm starting to doubt they're doing anything besides a minor edit to a text file or something so that they can create the illusion that they're still working on it.

You're cynical.

Harbinger, your post has been my exact thoughts ever since that first update to the test branch.

Even if there is an update, I don't expect it to be big judging by past updates during the Early Access phase. For example, the Theater ride or whatever it's called turned out to be terrible after a few months of working on it.

I haven't seen anyone from Nvizzio start up RCTW, other than one who last played a few days before the last update in May. ROKH hasn't been updated for almost a month with none of the devs playing it since July (unless they have some private accounts), and only 5 people playing it daily. I've read that the development team for ROKH is entirely different from RCTW's, so them working on RCTW again is out of the question.

Like Wabigbear said in that thread, I'm taking this "supposed" update with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon1x View Post
    Harbinger, your post has been my exact thoughts ever since that first update to the test branch.

Even if there is an update, I don't expect it to be big judging by past updates during the Early Access phase. For example, the Theater ride or whatever it's called turned out to be terrible after a few months of working on it.

I haven't seen anyone from Nvizzio start up RCTW, other than one who last played a few days before the last update in May. ROKH hasn't been updated for almost a month with none of the devs playing it since July (unless they have some private accounts), and only 5 people playing it daily. I've read that the development team for ROKH is entirely different from RCTW's, so them working on RCTW again is out of the question.

Like Wabigbear said in that thread, I'm taking this "supposed" update with a grain of salt.

I share your opinion. If they are not able to make an ad on the site or on steam with interesting images about their work (As was sometimes the case during early access) it is certainly that they did nothing
    Last edited by laurent.landry; 08-19-2017 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laurent.landry View Post
    I share your opinion. If they are not able to make an ad on the site or on steam with interesting images about their work (
    As was sometimes the case during early access) it is certainly that they did nothing
    It is a shame that no one has given explanations for RTCW as it was the case on Rokh (see the topic)

http://steamcommunity.com/games/4624...30264105925932
    Last edited by laurent.landry; 08-19-2017 at 12:04 PM.

That probably has something to do with Atari possibly silencing Nvizzio for RCTW. Thankfully they're not under Atari's control for ROKH.

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon1x View Post
    That probably has something to do with Atari possibly silencing Nvizzio for RCTW. Thankfully they're not under Atari's control for ROKH.
    So it's a shame for Nvizzio to continue his colaboration with Atari on rollercoaster tycoon touch (witch is frequently update)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567