Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-release update #8

two months minimum with a so called internal test, any news?

https://steamdb.info/app/282560/depots/

Quote Originally Posted by laurent.landry View Post
    two months minimum with a so called internal test, any news?

https://steamdb.info/app/282560/depots/
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by magicart87 View Post
    You're cynical.
    Not sure if you were simply being literal as a joke or not (I mean "I did say call me cynical") but with it being 4 days shy of a month since I made that post and still no release it's pretty likely I was correct in that they're just pushing non-updates to their test branch to make it appear like they're working on it in the background.

Rumour has it, much like in the case of Rokh, Nvizzio aren't even attached to this project any more.
    Last edited by Harbinger73; 09-14-2017 at 10:55 AM.

I just cannot believe this all happened like tragic. Checked Steam and the last time I played the game was in June and I remember that I really just started and then quited. Been out since...

Is there anything new on the work or they just gave up on everything and pretend nothing happened?

Quote Originally Posted by DinahLee View Post
    I just cannot believe this all happened like tragic. Checked Steam and the last time I played the game was in June and I remember that I really just started and then quited. Been out since...

Is there anything new on the work or they just gave up on everything and pretend nothing happened?
    The latter, unfortunately.

The RCTW project is indeed a tragic collection of events.

Quote Originally Posted by JoŽlNL View Post
    The latter, unfortunately.

The RCTW project is indeed a tragic collection of events.

I swear to god I wish I could move back 2015 and punch me for ever trusting the whole thing and buying the Beta AAAA LOL
    I just can't, it's tragic to see this as a whole

You always have to remember ONE thing.

The day will come where all people who have been involved in this will pass off this world.
    And I am sure that at latest that point they will be judged for all what they have done.
    For cheating, for lying, and for blaming customers who told the right and had been very thoughtful with them.

At least they have the chance to give people their money back but if they dont do, I will not be merciful with them at the end.
    As long as they live on earth, they can hide themselves behind doors, but they cant do that forever ...

They still have the chance to correct their bad behaviour, its their chance to do, if they dont ... other with judge about them and they will not be able to hide behind something ...

Newcomer
    Well, apparently RCT Classic is coming to PC and Mac

http://store.steampowered.com/app/68...B%20App%20Page

Ok, more info:

http://www.atari-investisseurs.fr/co...ues-de-presse/

RCT Classic coming to PC. A new RollerCoaster Tycoon game for consoles with VR next year
    Last edited by lsarm; 09-26-2017 at 12:52 PM.

WHAT! WHY?!

Despite everything Atari has done, I can't freaking believe they're bringing RCT Classic to PC... Not to mention that ugly UI, and hardly what I would call new features. I'm going to stick with OpenRCT2, which not only is free because I already bought RCT 1-2 (the true classic RCT's), but also provide a plethora of better features than RCTC.

Quote Originally Posted by lsarm View Post
    Well, apparently RCT Classic is coming to PC and Mac

http://store.steampowered.com/app/68...B%20App%20Page

Ok, more info:

http://www.atari-investisseurs.fr/co...ues-de-presse/

RCT Classic coming to PC. A new RollerCoaster Tycoon game for consoles with VR next year

This is nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon1x View Post
    WHAT! WHY?!

:shrugs: ya got me. I don't get this either. Weird. Atari's just trying anything at this point. What customer demo are they after? Who is left that hasn't already been screwed over!? If anything this just shows how deplorable and greedy Atari is with their player-base. I can't imagine why anyone would want to purchase "Classic" for PC. (Port a pc game to mobile then back to pc?) Then again, I can't imagine why anyone including the Tycoon C.S. ( savior-creator turned sell-out) would allow Atari to further bastardize the name of RollerCoaster Tycoon. Eh, I guess a paycheck is a paycheck.

I, for one, will not buy any game branded with the "Fuji Symbol" Big A logo. The symbol serves as a warning label. Atari is death to a franchise. A cancer. Any game distributed by them and especially those bearing resemblance to a "theme-park sim" should come with a surgeon general's warning!

This is a new low for Atari.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast