Thread: Game doesnt load

Game doesnt load

My game now wont load after Nvizzio Creations comes across the screen. the music still plays. If I take my saved folder out of the appdata folder it opens and i can start all over. I am on level 3 island. If I take the island files out it loads but no saved data. how do i fix this thank you? One of my saved files is corrupted and I dont know which one to take out, if i take one out it doesnt load anything if i put them all back the game locks up!

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!

Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on ďSubmit a help requestĒ, select ďTechnical SupportĒ, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!

I did 4 days ago and havent heard anything. I have taken my talents to planet coaster 2 days ago and I am glad I did! Planet coaster has so much more to offer and is so much better! The detail to the game is amazing! Bye Roller coaster tycoon! Sorry not sorry!

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!
    Maybe you should update your script?? It has become very clear that Atari do not respond to support tickets and most likely do not even read them.

I remember a time when people here called me and others trolls for predicting that this forum would very soon after release end up being abandoned to the point where there are only bots left and yet Atari had to prove us right by both abandoning this forum and filling it up with their own bots...

Quote Originally Posted by jr503pdx View Post
    I did 4 days ago and havent heard anything. I have taken my talents to planet coaster 2 days ago and I am glad I did! Planet coaster has so much more to offer and is so much better! The detail to the game is amazing! Bye Roller coaster tycoon! Sorry not sorry!
    I'm happy to see that you found a solution for your issue.

Enjoy Planet Coaster!

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello jr503pdx!

If you're still interested in continuing with this case we would like to ask the ticket ID of your ticket to investigate the situation on the status quo of your case.

We hope you have a great day and thank you for playing RCT world!

Kind Regards, Atari Support.