Thread: Cluster Canyon help!

Cluster Canyon help!

So i am currently stuck on the scenario for Cluster Canyon in the desert world. It says i need a min park profit of over 1350 for 2 months, and i have done that, and my profit in the finance chart has been over 1500 for about 3 months, but it wont say that i have progressed with my objective, so maybe i am not understand what park profit means? Or maybe its a glitch in the game?
    Please help!

Passive Peep
    Get Planet Coaster.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhaisj View Post
    So i am currently stuck on the scenario for Cluster Canyon in the desert world. It says i need a min park profit of over 1350 for 2 months, and i have done that, and my profit in the finance chart has been over 1500 for about 3 months, but it wont say that i have progressed with my objective, so maybe i am not understand what park profit means? Or maybe its a glitch in the game?
    Please help!
    I have not played the scenario much so I'm not able to help on this specific issue. What I read from your post you are not doing something wrong.

Perhaps you are going by gross profit instead of net profit? Make sure you are looking at net, and not just your revenue. Net profit subtracts all your expenditures like construction, landscaping, store stock supplies, etc. If that's not your problem, then I have no idea.