Should of course there be Future Expansions with more Themes

Announced to begin with are 4
    1 50's Americana
    2 Sci-Fi
    3 Western
    4 Pirate

For future (and suggestions in following posts I will edit into the list
    5 Ancient Roman
    6 Atlantis (I want this to stand out since so many of you keep mentioning it, and this is the very second of our ideas for additional themes!)
    7 Medieval Europe/Fantasy (With real world landmarks)
    8 Asian
    9 Middle East
    10 American Colonial
    11 New Orleans Square
    12 1890's Americana-(was Disney Main Street thanks Riddly)

from Pas Sebas a whole list of ideas
    13 Ancient Greece (though that could be the Roman theme)
    14 Egyptian (I think we mean Ancient so we have Pyramids)
    15 The Wizarding World of Harry Potter" (This is licensed to the Orlando Theme Park, so #7, Fantasy would have to used)
    16 African
    17 Antartic
    18 Movie Studios
    19 Pre-Columbian Native American
    20 Mediterranea
    21 Island (Polynesian, Tahitian)
    22 Gotham City-Metropolis (The Dark Edgy Comic, er Graphic Novel) world

From Riddly
    23 Toyland
    24 Dinosaur
    24 Alpine
    25 Circus
    26 Apocalyptic
    27 Steampunk (Strange-I've published a piece of Steampunk finished and I spaced on that.)

From ETapley
    28 Spooky/Halloween/Dios de los Muertos

from Krusty
    29 Australia/New Zealand
    30 Mars
    31 Horror
    32 Music
    33 Underwater
    34 Maths (What do buildings look like in a Maths themed park-are there any real world pictures)
    35 Farm (A cow tipping ride would be in poor taste, but if there are games-Hay Baling!)
    36 Candy

Sebas has some more ideas
    37 Seasonal themeing: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer (But that should probably be for generic buildings, or the ability to do theming overlays. I can not imagine doing this for every theme we are proposing in the list)
    *Note that Sebas proposes that seasonal themeing be turned on with a button, but I would argue that a really need trick would be to use a mixmaster timing event that you date time these themes to coincide with the game calendar, and even use advertising campaigns as well to play on Peep Psychology, but that may be something that if we can just create the idea of seasonal themeing, we have to wait to RCTW2

38 Europe (With real world landmarks)

From Coaster Gemini:
    39 Spy World
    40 Utopian Future (DWW-What does that look like? Wont any future look be enough?)
    41 US Prohibition Era (Late 1920s to 1930s)
    42 Boardwalk
    43 Serial Killers (What is a Serial Killers theme?)

From 1Wolffan
    44 Glass one
    45 Giant Garden
    46 Creepy: A swamp area, 'Everglades' or something.
    47 Greenhouse: tables with flowers, indoor garden pieces, hydroponic plants/crops/goods to buy, butterfly/hummingbird house as a ride, several self-contained ponds/water-features, flower pots, sprinkler systems, rows of seeds/crops/furrows
    48 Camping/Hiking: including campfires, a ranger entertainer, non-Old-West tents, woodland critter animatronics (bear, squirrel, bee hive, honeybadger and swimming holes... maybe even as a ride that guests can go in to get wet when they don't feel like going in an entire pool complex,
    49 Watery: Sort of like the underwater idea mentioned, but also includes more flat rides that allow your guests to go for a dip, do a little fishing (goldfish carnival game), bumper boats (that you don't have to build for yourself on a body of water... same size as bumper cars, but with less 'car' capacity, water cannon games, dunk tank (maybe one the peeps can even volunteer to staff, if they want to cool down)

Puppyjonathan says:
    50 Comic-more generic than the dark Gotham Comic above

UncleKrusty thinks
    51 Trains
    52 Science
    53 Rock Stars
    54 Videogames
    55 Cartoons

Magicart87:
    56: Retro Pixels - Blocky classic RCT pixeled scenery objects in 3D form. (Think Minecraft-like)

Rollerbote
    57 Venetian carnival

58 Bavarian Oktoberfest

Helena
    59 Alice in Wonderland

RCT1
    60 State Fair

Bestknighter
    61 Land of the Giants (I revamped his desctiptor since this old 60s series made props on the Universal backlot that did the same thing to make you feel like you were a shrunken person)
    62 Dieselpunk
    63 Cyberpunk

Chibordan
    64 World War 2 Europe, Asian, Pacific Atlantic
    65 Feudal Japan

Last edited by dwwilkin; 09-20-2015 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Added more themes

i want to hel you in my post of ideas i put this list of themed, i'm going to write the themed that you dont wirte for dont write the same:
    ancient grecee
    egipcian
    harry potter or "wizarding world"
    simpson
    thomas and friends
    japanese
    african
    antartic
    spooky
    studios
    maya
    mediterranea
    island
    antlantida
    pokemon
    lego
    gotham city-metropolis

Probably will have to keep themes generic as Atari would need special permission and licensing to use real life themes like Disney or Lego. However custom content from players can expand upon some generic settings below:

For example a swords and magic fantasy theme could work in a harry potter or lord of the rings park.

An ultra urban, dark citiscape theme could help you build a gotham or metropolis.

Lego and pokemon would tough to replicate but perhaps a toyland type theme?

Quote Originally Posted by Riddly View Post
    Probably will have to keep themes generic as Atari would need special permission and licensing to use real life themes like Disney or Lego. However custom content from players can expand upon some generic settings below:

For example a swords and magic fantasy theme could work in a harry potter or lord of the rings park.

An ultra urban, dark citiscape theme could help you build a gotham or metropolis.

Lego and pokemon would tough to replicate but perhaps a toyland type theme?
    yes, i use the names of the series or the companys for the people understant the idea, i think that your ideas are pretty good, but i think that atari can speak with the companies too, because i think that lego or harry potter or simpson or some theme parks will be interested to appear in the game, because its merchandaisin, i remember that rct1 and rct2 have Alton towers park, blackpool pleasure beach, and many Six Flags of United States

Quote Originally Posted by pas sebas 12# View Post
    i want to hel you in my post of ideas i put this list of themed, i'm going to write the themed that you dont wirte for dont write the same:s
    Sebas, I am going to put them in the first post as part of the list. That way we have one place to look as time goes by. It is an accepted way of adding good ideas in a thread. I will credit you with the ideas, of course. But I also can't add the Licensed ones. Thanks

Check what I've done and let me know

(Riddly, if you have ideas for comments, I would like to include them as well)
    Last edited by dwwilkin; 12-16-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dwwilkin View Post
    Sebas, I am going to put them in the first post as part of the list. That way we have one place to look as time goes by. It is an accepted way of adding good ideas in a thread. I will credit you with the ideas, of course. But I also can't add the Licensed ones. Thanks

Check what I've done and let me know

(Riddly, if you have ideas for comments, I would like to include them as well)
    okey you can change the license for sinonims harry potter--Wizards world // Lego- Blocks //Simpson---Cartoon people // pokemon--Fantasy animals//thomas&friends----Cartoon trains, better ?? i hope yes

and i want to say that when i think in Rome themed, i think about big structure like colloseum, and with gladiators, julio cesar, wars etc and when i think in ancient greece i think about Gods (greece gods are the origianl and rome gods are a copy), a clever world, more vegetation, olympus... do you understand me? two diferents themed focused in the most important part of themed
    Last edited by pas sebas 12#; 12-16-2014 at 04:11 PM.

I think a childrens theme would be cool. Such as Toyland or Candyland. Was also thinking storybook land but that might overlap the fantasy theme already included in your list.

Other possible themes that were popular custom additions in rct3 (shyguy's sets come to mind) was an alpine theme and circus theme.

How could you miss a jurrasic theme?

An apocalypse theme might be fun too. Could go the nuclear wasteland approach with burned out buildings, craters and rubble or take the zombie approach with corpses and abandoned buildings slowly being taken back by nature.

Edit: Just thought of another - a steampunk theme would be fantastic!
    Last edited by Riddly; 12-16-2014 at 05:54 PM.

Dwwilkin are you a member of the rctworld Team? Or a beta tester?

Quote Originally Posted by pas sebas 12# View Post
    Dwwilkin are you a member of the rctworld Team? Or a beta tester?
    I was an RCT3 Beta Tester. Not sure what rctworld Team is.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddly View Post
    I think a childrens theme would be cool. Such as Toyland or Candyland. Was also thinking storybook land but that might overlap the fantasy theme already included in your list.

Other possible themes that were popular custom additions in rct3 (shyguy's sets come to mind) was an alpine theme and circus theme.

How could you miss a jurrasic theme?

An apocalypse theme might be fun too. Could go the nuclear wasteland approach with burned out buildings, craters and rubble or take the zombie approach with corpses and abandoned buildings slowly being taken back by nature.

Edit: Just thought of another - a steampunk theme would be fantastic!
    The list has grown, check and let me know what you think

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast