Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medieval buildings

Junior Enthusiast
    You are sadly just wasting your time and talking to a brickwall. It has been 3 days since another human being than yourself actually posted a thing on this forum.
    Both the community and game is now completely dead...

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    You are sadly just wasting your time and talking to a brickwall. It has been 3 days since another human being than yourself actually posted a thing on this forum.
    Both the community and game is now completely dead...
    I wish it would be different but i agree with you that the community and the game is on a very low level. Not much i personally can do to change that.
    What i dont understand is how i am wasting my time if i enjoy creating buildings / using a 3d program.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    I wish it would be different but i agree with you that the community and the game is on a very low level. Not much i personally can do to change that.
    What i dont understand is how i am wasting my time if i enjoy creating buildings / using a 3d program.
    I was more thinking about you posting here, as it seems like no one will really see it anyways.
    I definitely do not think you should stop if you enjoy doing it just for yourself.

Enough people will see it. Even if it's three people, as long as we continue to find time and reasons to play and post every now and then, we'll keep things going ourselves. I do really feel like the game has been making positive strides so I'm not ready to give up on it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post

All these creations are very interesting, could you share them via the workshop?

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by laurent.landry View Post
    All these creations are very interesting, could you share them via the workshop?
    I will try to find the time to upload them today. Else it will be after the weekend.

i finally decided to upload some stuff,had a request for construction stuff,so thought it was time to add stuff again,may 18 was when i added some construction people and have had i think the most was 4 people to even look at the models and some i was the only one ,so im guessing no ones playing or just havnt checked to see if anything new was added.still wanna add construction vehicles and other items but kinda hard to be motivated if no one is even playing.But i do wanan try and get this project in

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DonSPa View Post
    i finally decided to upload some stuff,had a request for construction stuff,so thought it was time to add stuff again,may 18 was when i added some construction people and have had i think the most was 4 people to even look at the models and some i was the only one ,so im guessing no ones playing or just havnt checked to see if anything new was added.still wanna add construction vehicles and other items but kinda hard to be motivated if no one is even playing.But i do wanan try and get this project in
    I do understand your motivation issue DonSPa. Its nice when others are using / enjoying what you create and upload. Though that is not my goal when i create items.
    I have not checked the workshop myself for a good 2 weeks so i have missed your uploads. I will have a look and i hope you get to finish your project.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12