Thread: Graphic issue now

Graphic issue now

Now when I play my game looks like this. How do I fix this? I have tried every different graphic setting in the game. Still have this problem. Newest update installed.

Untitled.jpg

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello!

Is the game you are playing Roller Coaster Tycoon World?

If so please give us more information on the matter and also don't forget to send a ticket to http://support.atari.com/ under "Submit a help request" then "Technical support" for enhanced technical support on the matter, we would like to help identify the issue as soon as we can!

Thank you for playing RCTW!

Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Hello!

Is the game you are playing Roller Coaster Tycoon World?

If so please give us more information on the matter and also don't forget to send a ticket to http://support.atari.com/ under "Submit a help request" then "Technical support" for enhanced technical support on the matter, we would like to help identify the issue as soon as we can!

Have you checked the screenshot in the first post? That screenshot holds the answer to your question. Please don't tell me that you cannot recognise your own games...

Atari is obviously outsourcing their technical support.

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello jr503pdx!

We would like to hear more about your situation and would like to know if you got a proper reply from our technical support team, if not please let us know the ticket ID to check on the ticket and help you out as fast as we can on detecting the issue and fixing the bug , glitch you might have encountered, we also recommend re-installing the game to try and see if that fixes the bug or glitch, we apologize about the delay and would love to hear from you on what happened.

Kind regards, Atari support.