Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post-Release Update #7: Medieval Theme Pack

Just checked out the update and it is very disappointing, uninspiring and generic.

At least we FINALLY got the one piece-by-piece theme I was wanting most! Excited to get to use it, except at least when I tried playing last night, the freezing was worse than ever...couldn't get past the main menu after taking 5min+ just to load the game. This game is dead. Where is the Transportation Rides update?? "Early 2017" my butt. It's almost summer and no mention of it since the game's "full release" (adding more content for free after that really doesn't give the image that the game was fully done...), or maybe even before that. I'm honestly not expecting transport rides anymore. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the last update and they end up not even giving us a statement that they are finished working on the game. Forget any expansion packs...let alone ever having the game not be the most laggy/freezing/glitchy mess I can almost guarantee that anyone has ever played. The best hope is that next update is transport rides along with tons more of optimization, but again, this would shock me.

As for whoever said the game is good if not comparing to others, or better than most say...yeah, yeah. May/may not be true, but the reason we all complain is because the plethora of features missing are not something we are just "being picky" about. There are tons of features (some arguably are core features) missing that have been in every other game in the series. Things like recolorable flatrides, placeable entrances/exits, security guards, underground building, even having a list of more than 5 songs to use on a ride (not to mention no custom music), etc; ALL of these things were present in the very first game back in 1999!!!!!!!!!!!! It is now almost 2 decades later...there is no excuse for any of these features to not be included (except maybe lack of talent/funding/time, which it seems very obvious that at minimum 2 of those is the truth).

This will likely be my last post here, barring there is actually another update, or at least one good enough that warrants a comment.
    Last edited by Hersheypark2011; 05-07-2017 at 03:06 PM. Reason: typo

Why with this new theme, just like the previous one (Asia) does not have premade buildings available as well as a complete collection of shop and food stand?

Quote Originally Posted by laurent.landry View Post
    Why with this new theme, just like the previous one (Asia) does not have premade buildings available as well as a complete collection of shop and food stand?
    Very good point. If they release a new theme, they could at least do it fully!

Hmm. What happened to communication?

Quote Originally Posted by Kombiice View Post
    Hmm. What happened to communication?

There is no more communication, unfortunately.

Passive Peep
    The question would be more precise: was there ever any, really?

Dam, they have even block option to delete this forum's account.

Atari. This game would be 20 TIMES BETTER if you just fixed the game's poor and low quality textures and lighting. Focus on that before giving more content!

wow no updates in about 3 months the last one was on my birthday and it sucked what the hell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12