Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crashes at 100%

osudenny
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Hello!

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!
    I sent so many tickets requesting help and have no idea besides an autoreply that they got it. Did you read your pm?? And I really wish I was playing the game right now.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by osudenny View Post
    I sent so many tickets requesting help and have no idea besides an autoreply that they got it. Did you read your pm?? And I really wish I was playing the game right now.
    I am pretty sure ChipmunkAtariCS is a bot as well, as this is the standard kind of reply for any kind of support post, which is why he referred to the game as a "app" in the reply above, as the bot does not even have different replies for the mobile and desktop versions.

This is how much Atari cares that they dont even bother reading support requests or feedback. The only human interaction we have had from them here was months ago, so it is obvious they have abandoned both the game and their own community.
    This was the last sign of human activity: https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...l=1#post107088

Sadly, Nookriot doesn't seem to be with us any more. No community manager, no goodbye from Nookriot, not from Peaches.

To the OP: good luck with those issues. The fact that you didn't get a reply to those support tickets is telling something.

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello !

We would like to further extend our hand and help you out by asking the ticket ID of your case to investigate the situation or status quo it's in, we apologize about the delay and welcome you to help us out in helping you out.

Thank you for playing RCTW!

Kind Regards, Atari Support.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12