Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: POST-RELEASE UPDATE #6 – ASIA PxP AND MORE!

Thanks for update. Small but I'm glad to get new scenery pieces. All in all, given the bugs and Ataris track record, I still enjoy the game. I know compared to others, rctw is lacking, but I still enjoy the game nonetheless. After the December update, I don't have nearly half the bugs, I can actually play the game three to four hours without having to restart. Before I could barely even load a park without having to restart several times. I look forward to more updates and I do feel the game is slowly coming along and getting better with each update!! For me, scenery pieces are the huge kicker for me, so the more pieces, the happier I'll be. Can't wait to dig in and try some combinations with the Asia PxP!!

I have to ask, what makes a tree "Asian"? Does this particular tree not have a name? Why does Asia only have one tree? So many questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitter Jeweler View Post
    Egg trash bins.
    What I've always wanted!
    You know what you must do...

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium_Force View Post
    I have to ask, what makes a tree "Asian"? Does this particular tree not have a name? Why does Asia only have one tree? So many questions.
    Cherry Blossom would have been a good idea, but then that would mean animating leafs falling right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bitter Jeweler View Post
    Egg trash bins.
    What I've always wanted!

Brilliant update!
    Yep, this is what people have been asking for, this game was "made with the fans" remember? I'm sure NVIZZIO will improve the game and get those ride animations fixed! as well as the large scaling issues.
    Last edited by Aaronroberts; 04-09-2017 at 05:12 AM.

Great to see Atari / Nvizzio going all out with RCTW!

Why buildings on the image are not in pre-made buildings?

This game is a complete disaster. How could any one think what Atari/Nvizzio is doing is remotely acceptable? They aren't even working to improve key aspects of the game. They are instead choosing to insert something UGC creators could easily make.

Well said Millennium Force! Has anyone checked to see if they have created these new piece with permission or anything from the community? Are they completely new or based on workshop items that already existed?

Quote Originally Posted by shyguy View Post
    Well, certainly no one can accuse Atari of just copying Frontier... LOL!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast