Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's going on??

What's going on??

I just saw that RCTW deluxe version is 4,99 euros on Steam but the normal version is 31,99. What's going on? Can anyone explain this? And even RCT deluxe the original is more expensive. That cost 5,99.

the deluxe edition is actually listed as DLC so it is the cost to upgrade to deluxe from standard for the additional scenarios, rides and scenery

Ah ok. Thanks for explain it. Didn't know it was listed as dlc. Just didn't look enough. Thread closed. :-)

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Greetings! We appreciate your feedback and we welcome any suggestion you have for improving the game.

Really? For me the game would be better if you give me back the difference money from the 60€ I paid for the deluxe version. I still don't see any benifits for that version.

Hello!

We apologize about the money situation but we would like to inquire on what you're missing from the Deluxe version of the game so we can check if you're missing some content in-game and if so we would be glad to help you out.

We would like to hear more about you!

Kind regards, Atari support.

That's a joke, isn't it?
    You as publisher surely know how you did advertise the deluxe version, what all you promised there would be. And the result know? What's in it that you promised? What's the different to the normal version? You don't know it? Congratulations. THAT'S the point.

Hello Sanguis!

Your feedback is appreciated and we hope that you're enjoying the game, your input helps us out in making a better game for you.

We thank you for playing RCTW!

-Atari support.

You can read what is in the Deluxe Edition here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/40...eluxe_Edition/

Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Hello Sanguis!

Your feedback is appreciated and we hope that you're enjoying the game, your input helps us out in making a better game for you.

We thank you for playing RCTW!

-Atari support.
    Did you take the time to actually read the post of Sanguis? Because it seems like you did NOT! He asked a QUESTION, he did NOT provide feedback. Another user was so kind to provide an answer to his question. A simple answer that you could easily have answered by yourself if you had any respect to the profession of Customer Support.

Sorry, but Atari Customer Support is a joke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast