As someone who has been a big fan of the Rollercoaster Tycoon franchise I wanted to take a few minutes to explain why things are getting annoying/frustrating....

* The game crashes continuously. I won't go on about this because you seem to understand this is an issue and are working to fix it, but I'm certainly not surprised it's putting people off.

* Park editing. Having to move around each piece whilst dealing with silly "I can't access..." remarks is ridiculous, and once a park gets to a certain size it puts you off editing, which should be one of the funnest parts of the game. Surely one of the devs has played Clash of Clans?

* Peep count. Sometimes it goes up after watching a video, sometimes down. Always very low no matter the ticket price or any other variable.

* The info centers. I have no idea what's up with them. They seem to do nothing except mess with ride revenues. (Ride revenue is another flaw btw)

* Peep satisfaction. The main point of the game and it's a joke. What ever one does it stays around the same level.

* The actual gameplay is buggy. All these factors mean that whilst we can have fun building a rollercoaster and enjoy upgrading our rides, there is no true gameplay. No way to properly arrange our parks, raise peep count, satisfaction or revenue; its all flawed and buggy.

It's also a bit of a kick in the teeth to people who have supported the game, bought the starter pack, and put up with the bugs, to see that in the new update you have made the starter pack "more generous and delivering now twice as many coins" for people just starting the game.

Anyway, a few thoughts. Anyone else feel free to leave a comment with anything I might have missed. I've sent this to FAQ & Help, but considering I sent a message regarding Facebook friend issues on the 27th Feb with still no response, I thought I'd send it here as well.