Thread: Peep Ghosts & other Peep Items.

Peep Ghosts & other Peep Items.

Not sure if this has already been raised, so apologies.

• Peeps AI still needs some work.
    • I have seen peeps working through benches and other scenery items I would not expect to walk through.
    • Peeps are walking through other peeps, this needs to be fixed. Peep Ghosts!!
    • Peeps animation, needs to be better along with additional skins.

SaruwatariKaito

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by SaruwatariKaito View Post
    Not sure if this has already been raised, so apologies.

• Peeps AI still needs some work.
    • I have seen peeps working through benches and other scenery items I would not expect to walk through.
    • Peeps are walking through other peeps, this needs to be fixed. Peep Ghosts!!
    • Peeps animation, needs to be better along with additional skins.

SaruwatariKaito
    Peeps clipping through stuff has always been a thing in RCTW and to be honest I think always will be. As for as the AI and animations go, they're both better than they once were, but I do agree, still more work to be done.

Yeh I have seen people standing the benches too. I am not sure some of the walking animation is quite realistic, unless of course you have seen people walking round with a broom up their ....... Maybe they are holding it in until they are able to get to a bathroom.... who knows.

I want to know if I place a wall that dissects a path if they will walk round it and walk round each other. They all seem to be the rudest peeps going walking through each other than round each other. Mind you you have that in real life people walking through you and you want to shout at them "do you want the whole path to walk on?"

They walk through PxP walls

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!