Thread: Low park Peep load percentage....

Low park Peep load percentage....

Anyone else having trouble maintaining a high total Peep load on their park? My park hovers around 33% (240/720) Peep capacity, and I stay around 78% average satisfaction. Not sure if thats the way it is supposed to be (seems low based on the Peep loads per ride and other buildings) or I am just doing something flat out wrong. Anyone have any thoughts or strategies for getting more a higher Peep load percentage in your park?
    Last edited by Scorch; 03-07-2017 at 11:49 AM.

I'm having the same problem! And it took me forever to get my account validated on this forum so I could post here......

I noticed my peep load staying at around 250 when my park had a capacity of like 600, by now it has 1300+ capacity, but still only around 250 people in the park at any given point (without any boosts). Satisfaction is around 80% (altough if you look at the individual % bars all but fun are at 100% and fun is at 90% or so so idk where this 80% is coming from but that's a different issue). Price doesn't seem to impact the number of people coming what so ever either.

So I don't know this is either really really poor game design or just buggy. It would be nice to get a dev comment on the matter...

Yea it seems to hopefully be a bug because since I made this post my level and peep cap have increased but my peeps still have not. Now my park is at about 19% which just is not making the game enjoyable, because I have all these rides, shops, restaurants, and coasters but no peeps. Even with boost I was only able to get up to around 350 peeps. For now I am just ignoring any upgrades that have to deal specifically with increasing peep load on rides.

Do any Devs have a comment on this? Just wondering if it is trying to be resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
    Yea it seems to hopefully be a bug because since I made this post my level and peep cap have increased but my peeps still have not. Now my park is at about 19% which just is not making the game enjoyable, because I have all these rides, shops, restaurants, and coasters but no peeps. Even with boost I was only able to get up to around 350 peeps. For now I am just ignoring any upgrades that have to deal specifically with increasing peep load on rides.

Do any Devs have a comment on this? Just wondering if it is trying to be resolved.
    Yep same here... I never even bothered to waste coins on an upgrade that only brings + peep capacity. Total waste. They better are working to fix this because it's really not fun....