Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember when Atari said transport rides would come early 2017?

Passive Peep

Remember when Atari said transport rides would come early 2017?

About that...

Newcomer
    Devs have gone quiet, no Nook, no road map, no hint or clue, no #soon, no nothing!

Ha ha ha!!

Passive Peep
    Itīs not even funny anymore. The promised this many times and we can already tell they didnīt live up to this promise. If they are serious about their community, game and company, they just should release a statement why it is delayed or not happening at all.And if this was the only broken promise...

Junior Enthusiast
    It was obvious all along and many of us predicted this is exactly what would happen as soon as game released.
    When the game has fewer active players than the previous title from 10 years ago and very few sales, then you just know that there is no money in completing the game. All they are doing at this point is just on rare occasions slap together a quick update with some extra assets they got for cheap or had already just to give the illuson of it being worked My bet is that there is no more than one person working at the game at all.
    Since dev branch was finally updated recently after another 20 days of no activity I expect another update with more of the same soon and that is when Nook and the rest will pop out from the shadows again for a day or two before hiding again.

Yeah, I remember that transport rides were promised for RCTw for early 2017. Personally, I consider January, February and March as early 2017. April, May and June not.

I'm still looking forward to see transport rides in RCTw. I love trains, monorails, chairlifts and trams.

It's premature to conclude that the transport rides won't come anymore, as I expect these to arrive within 2 weeks from now. They usually update the game every 5 weeks (at least they've done so since august 2016) and the last update was from February 10th, so the next update will probably be released on March 17th. We've seen some pretty good updates since the "official release" of November 2016, therefore I don't see a reason to complain at the moment.

It would be great if they could tease us. They used to have streams that showed us the upcoming build but i can't remember when the last stream was.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Verhoeven View Post
    It would be great if they could tease us. They used to have streams that showed us the upcoming build but i can't remember when the last stream was.
    Agreed.I would love some pics.

Passive Peep

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast