Thread: Can't update PxP Pack

Passive Peep

Can't update PxP Pack

I recently added a new PxP pack to the workshop with the promise that I would be adding more piece's. I have made 5 more piece's for the pack. Exported from Unity as normal, all appeared to work okay. Now the problem is it wont let me update the pack that is already on the workshop. It's not even displayed as being "public" anymore, it says "local". I have provided a screenshot to show you what I'm seeing. Any additional info you need, just ask. I really want to update what's there on the workshop and not have delete that one to upload a the same thing but newer. The only worth noting is in Unity I originally called it "GreenHousePack", when I uploaded it to the steam workshop I renamed to something more fitting "The Glass Pack".
    Attached Images Attached Images

Passive Peep
    I can't update a Coaster Blueprint either.
    So I tried to update something simple that I already have in the Workshop. A Coaster, 100MPHDash.
    And I'm either missing something with the new UI or there is no longer an option to "update" workshop items.
    Again a screenshot of what I'm looking at. As you can see it's set to "Public", but I can see anything that would allow me to update it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior Enthusiast
    It might work in the 'Blueprint' section?

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    It might work in the 'Blueprint' section?
    No. No option to "update" from there either. Checked all screens, can't find option to update workshop items any where.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by majherbhead View Post
    No. No option to "update" from there either. Checked all screens, can't find option to update workshop items any where.
    ok, it was worth a shot. I will be playing for a bit this evening, so i'll peek and see if i can find a way to help you out.

Passive Peep
    Technical Support

Support & Help for RollerCoaster Tycoon World! Post your tech issues here and receive support from fellow fans and members of the Atari support team.

Nice to the support from Atari. Why do we bother. Here I am pointing out a problem with the UGC, PxP and Blueprints system and being ignored as usual. Mind you, saying that, Its not actual support we receive is it? It's just a generic response that might as well be automatically dealt out as a response to technical issue's.

Junior Enthusiast
    Though I'm just another player like you and not part of Atari, I'm sorry I'm not able to help you on the issue :/

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    Though I'm just another player like you and not part of Atari, I'm sorry I'm not able to help you on the issue :/
    And I appreciate that Forgath.
    It's just, I think we the community have done more to help each other than support given by Atari.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by majherbhead View Post
    And I appreciate that Forgath.
    It's just, I think we the community have done more to help each other than support given by Atari.
    I know it should not be that way but in times like this we, those who still play, have to try and help each other out.

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!