Thread: My average satisfaction level stuck at 0%

My average satisfaction level stuck at 0%

Hi I was just wondering if there is a fix to this because my park's satisfaction level is stuck at 0% ever since I've connected my account to my Facebook account, I've deleted and reinstalled but then my level went back to 8 and all my stuff(progress) was gone as well but my the satisfaction meter was also working, so I connected it again to my Facebook account and I did get back again to what I left it as when I reinstalled meaning I retained my level and all the progress I've made prior to the restart but then my average satisfaction level went back to 0% and is still stuck there.

Is is there a way to get it working again without losing my progress or do I have to do reinstall again and get back to the point where my satisfaction meter was working. ?

Thanks and and hoping for a reply soon.

Best regards,

Jeremiah

Volunteer
    This is an issue that a lot of people are experiencing. I am confident that they will resolve it soon.

Statement regarding zero satisfaction
    "Evening Tycoons!

First off, thanks to all the players who have been taking the time to reach out about issues with their games. We are listening and all the feedback has been of great value. Below is a screenshot posted by one of our fans here on Facebook, with a bug that is discussed a lot right now. Essentially, peeps fall to zero satisfaction, get angry and leave.

What we currently know: This specific bug could appear for people updating from version 1.06 to 1.07, as some players had corrupted online saves in version 1.06. The update process flushes the local save for some players, then they use the online saved game, and when the saved state for the simulation is corrupted, here is what can happen:

1. People having started with version 1.07 should not have this issue, but if it does happen, we’d like to know so please respond to this post with a comment.
    2. People actually having the issue should be able to unblock the situation by moving stuff around, adding or deleting stuff in their park, in order to have the game auto-save. Again, if this is not working, we’d like to know with a comment post below.

We are listening and all your feedback is SUPER valuable to help us fix bugs that are found from a wide variety of hardware. Please try to be as detailed as possible as all this info is extremely helpful.

Thanks for playing and we are looking forward to your feedback!"
    Taken from the RCTTouch Facebook page (link below)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...86285125157164