View Poll Results: Who will you vote for on the Spinning Coaster Challenge?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Coaster Challenge #2

The fact that most people voted for B3DDO3S's coaster design says more about the voters than the game and the contest to be honest. Everyone's entitled to his or her own opinion of course, but to abuse a fun contest for protest voting is pitiable.

To be honest pointing out the facts of what's still wrong says more about about the game than the voters.

I find it more pitiable that after almost a year and despite promises made, the ride still is broken, but yes, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, just seems that a large number share one on this issue. Three entries kind of reflects on how 'fun' the contest was as well.

Junior Enthusiast
    I dont like the specific coaster, regardless if its broken or not.

I'll join in a next contest. Or, if need be, I'll try to set one up myself.

I will be honest Atari letting the spinning coaster be an option when it is very broken is crazy. I honestly did try and make a good coaster and the game physically would not give me a good spinning coaster experience I actually gave up and wasn't going to enter so I deleted all the nodes and that shape appeared it needed very little altering to pass the coaster test and I called it good. I didn't expect to actually be counted as an entry but such joke physics and game deserved a joke entry and I feel that is why I am winning.

Trouble is due to these constant jokes that Atari is providing people don't care, sadly these competitions have become a joke and not really because of the fans but because of Atari and the game. If the fans didn't take advantage of these jokes then nobody would enter and nobody would vote. It kind of grinds my gears that Nook voted in the poll, when has an admin who is giving the prize away ever voted, it would seem biased. Don't get me wrong Forgath I think your coaster is awesome though.

Junior Enthusiast
    I don't find the game a joke, but i agree with you that the physics should be allot better.

Concerning the voting: I am not in charge of who gets to vote or not. Personally i find my coaster half-done: it has no scenery. Any coaster / ride is as good as the scenery around it in my opinion.

Passive Peep
    This is close

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    This is close
    You are in lead

Just wondering if shyguy's World hosted RCTW competitions if anyone would be interested.

Junior Enthusiast
    I'll join.

I've started a thread on the RCTW board at SGW. I don't want to derail this topic, so if you are interested, post there.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast