Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 900+ peeps and huge frame drop

Quote Originally Posted by shirty View Post
    i can only assume that they think the last update fixed the issue and they only just got around to checking in (weeks after any update) and let you know that the game performance has been improved so you should check it out to see if its any better.

thats is all good and well except for the fact that you are pretty much the most active person on this forum and have clearly played the game since the update was pushed and since the game updates automatically (actually cant launch it in an old version) its a completely worthless message.

if it had said "please let us know if the problem is any better?" then it would be something but it seems like they couldnt care less if it is or not.
    tbh im not sure Atari care in the slightest about this game any more (if they ever did). they certainly dont care about the playerbase evident by the silence across the board with some cut/paste messages once in a blue moon that do nothing to quell/solve the issues.
    i guess that they either dont realise that thier pityful actions are worse than doing nothing or they want to sweep this game under the crapet by treating the remaining players like garbage.

As with the other recent "Atari" games it seems that they think that soomer or later everyone will stop pestering them to fix the game and add the missing features, then they can finally get some sleep peacefully without being nagged to fix the broken/missing bits of the game and then they can move onto making a mess of the next title in the catalog they bought up when Atari went bankrupt. todays Atari reminds me of the film makers asylum.
    Very valid point. It is like trying to talk to my ex partner about our daughter's needs and how she is not fore filling them. I have posted and listed numerous time about issues in the game. (grass growing over the paths, pxp crashes etc etc) I feel like it is like banging my head against the wall.

Unfortunately my heart isn't into gaming atm due to having had the birth of my son and I really don't have the time to keep trying to push problems with this game over and over and over again.

Maybe if I come back say November someone might have got round to doing something about the hundreds of issues that myself and others post regarding game play or graphic issues.

I have not so much lost faith in Atari or RCTW more hugely upset that this experience has not been a more happier one.

Quote Originally Posted by faceless252 View Post
    Very valid point. It is like trying to talk to my ex partner about our daughter's needs and how she is not fore filling them. I have posted and listed numerous time about issues in the game. (grass growing over the paths, pxp crashes etc etc) I feel like it is like banging my head against the wall.

Unfortunately my heart isn't into gaming atm due to having had the birth of my son and I really don't have the time to keep trying to push problems with this game over and over and over again.

Maybe if I come back say November someone might have got round to doing something about the hundreds of issues that myself and others post regarding game play or graphic issues.

I have not so much lost faith in Atari or RCTW more hugely upset that this experience has not been a more happier one.
    Congratulations with the birth of your son!

Thank you JoelNL

If you drop your number of peeps to say 600 or 300 or 100 does the frame rate improve? See there's your problem. Just don't let your parks get above 900 peeps. Problem Solved.

It's also best to keep your graphic settings at or below average so as to avoid any other issues. You were smart to close the park. Doing absolutely nothing will certainly save on FPS. Of course, for optimal gameplay the best thing you can do is just launch the game wait a few seconds and then exit the game. Unfortunately, you might still get a few FPS or GPU hangs playing this way but I find it to be the best course of action until RCTW 2 comes out. Let me know how this works out for you. I do it all the time. Sometimes I don't even play the game at all. TONS of FPS gains.

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello faceless252!

We apologize about the delay regarding your situation and would like to check up on you to see if your situation was worked on and if not we would like to ask for the dxdiag file to confirm if you meet graphic requirements.

Kind Regards, Atari support.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12