Thread: Building Pieces

Building Pieces

What are your favorite building pieces. Any tips on working with them?

Quote Originally Posted by aecrouch2016 View Post
    What are your favorite building pieces. Any tips on working with them?
    My favorite is the Western Theme! I have built quite a few pieces and some are on the workshop too but need to get all of them up.

What is your favorite aecrouch?
    Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

I am absolutely LOVING the Mayan and Egyptian Adventure Themes. I am still working on the pyramid and dig-site I made and hoping to finish it this weekend and post it up on the workshop.

I'm not sure what my favorite pieces are yet. I started playing the game a few days ago. When I get a chance to look at all the pieces more I'll update the post.

I'll have to look for it on the workshop.

I generally go for the Mayan type stuff personally, but also used the generic and whimsy stuff.
    Got a few ideas of things to do once I get a chance to get playing a bit more again.

I really want to see the horror theme back in PxP and a pirate theme. I loved the horror scenarios in Theme Park World and in RCT3. I think it was the drinks shop with Dracula above it. The lightening and rain was a nice addition too. The current PxP is just skimming the surface of what could be available to our creativity compared to what it could be.

I too would love to see some Pirate stuff!

Ive actually been thinking about this recently.
    The Haunted House has a wall texture which I'm sure could be applied to the PxP templates to give a spooky wall. They could also retexture the fence with the lamp (old park boundary) using the pillar texture from the cemetary gate and quite quickly have a new horror wallset and fence. They could then also retexture the fence on the Haunted House to use that same pillar texture.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    I too would love to see some Pirate stuff!
    I used like the animation pieces that were in RCT3. Like the shark and the oil well, rock slide, t-rex the diver. To name but a few.