Thread: Sharing custom tracks I made

Sharing custom tracks I made

Posting here some tracks I made for RCT Classic. You can download them from RCRgo. Just follow the links. Enjoy!

Sugar Cube <-- click to download

Compact side friction track with high excitement and low nausea. Designed in RCT Classic (mobile), compatible with RCT2. Just for fun everything fits into 10 x 10 game tiles, including the queue line.

Excitement: 5.87
    Intensity: 6.73
    Nausea: 3.88
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by redbobcat; 02-09-2017 at 08:29 AM.

Cascade <-- click to download

Flying turns track with high excitement and low nausea. Designed in RCT Classic (mobile), compatible with RCT2.

Excitement: 5.81
    Intensity: 5.94
    Nausea: 4.73

Red and Blue City Tram <-- click to download

2 tram tracks running parallel to each other in the opposite directions. Designed in RCT Classic (mobile), compatible with RCT2. Place one track on top of the other so the station platforms are side by side.

Red Tram
    Excitement: 3.51
    Intensity: 0.34
    Nausea: 0.03

Blue Tram
    Excitement: 3.48
    Intensity: 0.34
    Nausea: 0.03

Wow, redbobcat, those are LOTS of creations! I have just recently picked up this game for my iPad and I will be checking it out later today! I will be sure to post up some screenshots of my creations too!

Sorry about duplicate posts. I've removed them. For some reason replies required to be approved. I thought that was an error and kept trying to post again. Hence the duplicates. Will share some more tracks soon.

I think the best would be to just direct everyone to my downloads page at RCTgo, this way I won't have to post twice. Here you go:

Custom parks and tracks by redbobcat