Thread: Minor Bug

Minor Bug

Hello! So first I placed the "Old Town Plaza" and it placed fine but had no path around it. So I go to delete it and the delete tool wouldn't find the park to delete it. I ended up using the mass delete tool which worked fine. I then go to try and place it again, and It crashes the game.
    Another small bug I just encountered was when I was looking at Steam Workshop in the game and was unable to rate and of the workshop items.

EDIT:
    Whoops! I guess I should look over the name before I hit submit. Kind of put an a at the end of bugs.
    FIXED, Thanks.
    Last edited by DanPlayer01; 02-07-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Just found an additional bug, not sure any specifics on it, but when I went into the game today and then deleted the coaster I started to build yesterday. Once I deleted it I started to build a new PxP building and the game crashed, I then went into the game again, and it crashed once again.

Yeah there are a number of bugs with the PxP I think going from my own experience and that of both faceless and majherbhead resulting in what appear to be random crashes

Also - you're probably going to know what I'm going to say but logs and saves would help the guys at the studio out

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello and thank you for contacting us.

This issue is known and our developers are currently working on a fix, we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you for sending your reports as they help us improve the game.