Thread: Some glitches and suggestions

Some glitches and suggestions

Thank you for this mobile version of the favorite classic game! I'm impressed how well it works and how many scenarios are included. Well done!

I have a few minor glitches to report and some suggestions.

[Glitch] When I try to repair broken benches and trash cans, the game crashes. Simply replacing them with the new ones works fine. I was just trying to use the repair to help me locate all the broken ones. This glitch seems to have been fixed. No more crashes. Yay!

[Glitch] If the game is already running when I try to import file, the system switches to the game screen but nothing happens. No tracks or scenarios added. The game has to be closed for import to succeed. Just tried it again and it seems to be working now

[Suggestion] Really could use the original visibility buttons: view underground, hide scenery, hide rides, etc. They are very helpful and often used but current menu access makes it a pain. You could make them optional, like advanced toolbar setting, so they don't take extra space for iPhone users.

[Suggestion] Please make the ability to delete saved files more obvious and easier to access. I actually didn't know I could delete anything until I read FAQ on this forum!

Thank you for reading!

iPad 4 and iPad Pro, iOS 10.2.1
    Last edited by redbobcat; 02-07-2017 at 07:49 AM.

I dont really see the issue with the options for underground view/ hiding scenery etc - press pause, press options and select as many as you want.
    Having them in a second level UI wouldn't really make much improvement IMO as this would require extending the 1st level UI which is currently nice and clean.

Press Pause, press Options, select the view, press Pause again ... or just tap one button. I would prefer one button. In the 1st level UI please. The moment you exit build mode, or if you pick up and place handyman, the view reverts to default. Going back to options to change it again is tedious.

But to add to the 1st level UI you would need about 8 buttons.
    Unless they had a button on the 1st level UI which brought up the list in a drop down as there wasnt a single button in the original if I remember correctly but they were part of the menu drop down.
    The thing with UI is needing to keep it as clean as possible for screens down to about 5inches

Hi guys.

Just to let you know but there is a shortcut key to get to these options without using Pause / Options.
    Simply tap and hold on the map (globe) icon and a short list of these options will appear to use as you wish.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Origin8L View Post
    Hi guys.

Just to let you know but there is a shortcut key to get to these options without using Pause / Options.
    Simply tap and hold on the map (globe) icon and a short list of these options will appear to use as you wish.

Hope that helps.
    thanks that makes life easier! is there a list of features/commands like this anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Origin8L View Post
    Hi guys.

Hope that helps.
    OMG! Thanks! That sure helps! This should at least be added to the forum FAQ. And yes what Beaker86 said, is there a secret manual or something?

There aren't many shortcuts that are hidden, and usually when you hold on an item/button it'll let you know with a quick tooltip.

Few things which may not be that obvious but useful:

1. Tapping on the date shows a list of the recent messages
    2. Holding pause brings up the game speed settings
    3. Tapping on the Guests counter (top left bar next to the Park Information button) will show the current Park Rating.
    4. Tapping on the Cash amount (top bar next to the Finances button) will show you the current Profit and Park Value.

Hope that helps.

Thanks! I already discovered these myself but it's good to know we have a complete list now. Appreciate the info!