Thread: ImagineerTim's Winjas Force

ImagineerTim's Winjas Force

After riding Winjas Fear, you are challenged by the wuze goddess again...
    Be prepared for a twisty ride!

collage1.jpg

WinjasPromo3.jpg

"Enter the world of Winjas Force..."!

Whoa! Good job ImagineerTim I'd say you've earned your username! Disney should take a play out of your book. They're due a good darkride. Nicely done sir.

>>>Atari/Nvizzio
    This is what dark ride combined with a proper Spinning Coaster looks like!

[QUOTE=magicart87;106798]Whoa! Good job ImagineerTim I'd say you've earned your username! Disney should take a play out of your book. They're due a good darkride. Nicely done sir.

>>>Atari/Nvizzio
    This is what dark ride combined with a proper Spinning Coaster looks like![/QU

Well, some people dont like my username or take it too serious. Specially when I'm doing rides new which already exist.
    In terms of this ride there is actually no innovation in terms of scenery apart from little things like the lanterns etc...
    In scenery there is no innovation and the relation to Eric Daman's Winjas Style is not that clear. Its mostly refering to my previous Winjas Coaster which will be in the same building and themed area. I would call this a themed spinning coaster. But there might be some darkride elements. But what is a dark ride element? and what is a themed element? well I think here we have mostly themed elements as there is no actual story which is being told. It may be immersive in theming but in terms of scenery and storyline its just the coaster in the area... Its like a crazy journey through the main town and the underground caves where ancient Wuze ruins are...I mainly focussed on the queue in terms of showcasing the scenery...and of course the Wuze Town music brings in the Phantasialand vibe which was essential. Otherwise it would have been a bit too much Efteling and Angkorish if you know what I mean. The music is extremely underrated imo..specially the Tittle Tattle Tree Soundtrack. When you are in the park its so much backgroundish that it harmonizes with the whooshes of the rushing by coasters. And it's not just the kiddisch "lalalala" as you hear in my video.
    Last edited by ImagineerTim; 07-04-2017 at 01:58 PM.