Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bug Texture

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by aecrouch2016 View Post
    I've been having issues with textures with the new building pieces for p x p building - sci fi sets. During editing this is what happens...
    Attachment 7124
    This is happening on quite a few sets to be honest. I have noticed this myself. And I'm sure others have too. It appears to be with a lot of user generated PxP Packs and some single UGC piece's too. The object is displayed as white, you place it down and turns to its normal colour, and then if you cursor hover's over the piece, it turns white. Only started happening since previous (NOT latest) update.
    Only workaround is - Select the piece that has turned white and change its colour - select Black from the custom colour section and piece will return to normal and look as it should.

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello,

Please make sure you have the latest update installed.

Thank you for playing!

Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for playing!
    I have got the latest version installed. And that is not exactly helpful.

Hello!

Please let us know if you're still having issues after the latest patch!

Thank you for playing!

Hello!

Thank you for playing!
    Yes I do. I believe a number of people that I know that also play the game experience this issue.

Hello,

Thank you for playing!
    Please make sure you have the latest forum bot installed.

Hello!

Thank you for playing!
    Why are you talking to your customers like this? Automated response is so automated... Please let us know if you have contacted our customer support so that customer support can tell you to go contact customer support. Customer support doesn't actually work on the game, so if we like you maybe well pass your info on to the devs, but no guarantees they will listen to any of their last remaining fans. The fans care more about RCTw than the devs,

Hello,

Thank you for playing!
    Really?Like who would go out of their way to contact customer support without checking for updates, the updates are AUTOMATED just like your lame ass bot which doesn't actually help with anything.

RCT3 was a great game, RCT Classic is a great game, but everything else you or atari has done in recent years is a horrible attempt at a cash grab based on selling the name of RCT rather than an actual fun game. YOUR Fans wanted RctWorld to stand on its own, YOUR Fans wanted you to compete with PlanetCoaster but its like you couldn't even be bothered to try. You reap what you sow thats why this forum is dieing and you actually have the audacity to send a bot around responding to 2 year old threads with the same copy and paste messages as if your "helping" people? way to show your true colors. Next time try delaying your game instead of rushing out the door just to be "ahead" of the competition LOL.....

nobody is going to remember or still play RCTWorld or RCT4/touch in a couple years from now. Because everybody knows the only good RCT game left is RCT Classic the original one made by the real Chris Sawyer and not some imitation knockoff. Just please close your doors on RCT its getting sad at this point.

#1 PC > #2 RCTClassic > #3 RCT3 > #4 OpenRCT2 > #0 RctWorld > ugh RCTtouch
    Last edited by breezerHOG; 04-28-2017 at 12:17 PM.

Hello!

We would like to inquire more information on the situation at hand , did you file a ticket and get a proper to your situation? Also have you tried re-installing the game and checking if you meet the requirements to properly play RCTW, we strongly advise making a ticket to our technical support team if none of these methods helped you out on fixing the issue , the reason behind making a ticket is to let our developers and Tech support team know what's going on with the game so we can help you out as much as we can and bring you a better game.

We would love to hear more about you and the situation and thank you for playing RCTW!

Kind Regards, Atari support.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12