Thread: Challenge Ideas! [Poll]

Challenge Ideas! [Poll]

Ok! Let's get the idea fire roasting! Below is a link to a Straw Poll to get some challenge ideas from the community. Vote on your favorite and feel free to comment with others you would like to see!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12235269

I voted for the Coaster and Whole Park Creation challenges. Especially the coaster design one. ;P

Junior Enthusiast
    I picked the 'whole park challenge', 'individual pxp challenge, and the coaster challenge.

The first two go side by side in my opinion. A good looking PxP creation needs to fit the park /theme around it.

Quote Originally Posted by maxfreak View Post
    I voted for the Coaster and Whole Park Creation challenges. Especially the coaster design one. ;P
    Hey Maxfreak! I have seen some of your creations, I am excited to see more!

Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    I picked the 'whole park challenge', 'individual pxp challenge, and the coaster challenge.

The first two go side by side in my opinion. A good looking PxP creation needs to fit the park /theme around it.
    Thanks Forgath! This is just a start as I am trying to gather some info on what the community would like as ideas come to mind. There is more to come so keep your comments coming!

Management competitions.

Build parks. Draw in a huge quantity of guests. Drain their wallets. Become the best tycoon. Prove your park to be superior, not just by style, but by ratings, guest amount and monthly $$$!

Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    Management competitions.

Build parks. Draw in a huge quantity of guests. Drain their wallets. Become the best tycoon. Prove your park to be superior, not just by style, but by ratings, guest amount and monthly $$$!
    Absolutely LOVE this JMR! I have added this to the list of challenges we have going here. This may warrant an additional poll!

Similar to the PxP challenge but using scenery to make a unique item for your park (vanilla assets from standard/delux editon only, no UGC allowed)

Thanks to everyone who voted and shared their ideas here! The current results are below. Looks like it's time to start planning out the first challenge! I will be posting the details over within the creative section so keep a close eye over there!

POLL_20170202.jpg