Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Addition to the Team!

welcome to the forum peaches,i dont come on much any more but saw this and wanted to welcome you,i havnt uploaded anything in steam since christmas,ive been busy with other things,i did start rctw up tonite for the first time in a while and did notice right away the faster load times,and i noticed the same flaws in the ugc part thats been reported a looooooong time ago and this is the area that is one of my fav parts.But again just want to welcome u to the forum,would say family but the forum has strayed away from that feeling

Hey Peaches!

Things have been rather stale around here. I have not posted in a while. However, this is refreshing to see!

I look forward to seeing the changes take place. Hopefully things will liven up around here.

Would you consider doing any management related competitions?

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    Hey Peaches!

Things have been rather stale around here. I have not posted in a while. However, this is refreshing to see!

I look forward to seeing the changes take place. Hopefully things will liven up around here.

Would you consider doing any management related competitions?

Welcome!
    Thanks JMR! I have heard a lot about your creations and streams too. Hoping to see you back in action! Let me know when you plan to stream again so I can stop by!

Welcome Peaches! Just a question. Are you also going to stream RCTW like Nook? Maybe streaming together??

Welcome, welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Verhoeven View Post
    Welcome Peaches! Just a question. Are you also going to stream RCTW like Nook? Maybe streaming together??
    Sorry, I do not do streams. I will be in chat though!

Quote Originally Posted by Kombiice View Post
    Welcome, welcome
    Thanks Kombiice!

Passive Peep
    Hello Peaches. And Welcome to the RCTW community. Its nice to actually see someone here on behalf of Atari, its been too long with no one but ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Sorry, I do not do streams. I will be in chat though!
    Does this mean Nook will be streaming RCTW again soon?

Quote Originally Posted by majherbhead View Post
    Hello Peaches. And Welcome to the RCTW community. Its nice to actually see someone here on behalf of Atari, its been too long with no one but ourselves.

Does this mean Nook will be streaming RCTW again soon?
    Indeed! We spoke about it and he said that it makes sense to re-spark the streams in line with the challenges we are working on right now. Once we get all the votes in and formalize the details & rewards of the challenge, Nook is going to be talking about it (and building coasters) on the next few streams. He was also being vague saying that there are other titles that will be streamed as well.

@Peaches, Welcome and great to see Atari is taking their users serious, so many thanks.
    Me myself I don't play RCTW, only RCT Mobile and I really wish more ATARI minded people like you would be there also active.
    I think you understand that it is very frustrating when people asking questions all the time and Atari is not home...
    I hope that maybe due to your presence ,activity, and possible contacts within the Atari community, RCT Mobile gets also a little bit more attention.

Friendly regards,
    André aka Cro Magnon G8ALSK

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by André 000 View Post
    @Peaches, Welcome and great to see Atari is taking their users serious, so many thanks.
    Me myself I don't play RCTW, only RCT Mobile and I really wish more ATARI minded people like you would be there also active.
    I think you understand that it is very frustrating when people asking questions all the time and Atari is not home...
    I hope that maybe due to your presence ,activity, and possible contacts within the Atari community, RCT Mobile gets also a little bit more attention.

Friendly regards,
    André aka Cro Magnon G8ALSK
    Why not get RCT Classic? You get RCT 1 and 2, both of which are FAR superior to RCT4M.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast