Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Addition to the Team!

Junior Enthusiast
    Welcome aboard Peaches!

Those challenges look nice, I hope i can set time aside to join in. Means first i have to read up on what St. Patrick's day theme involves...
    Last edited by Forgath; 01-31-2017 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Thanks Doc! Is it ok to call you Doc? Definitely more answering on the way!
    I don't have a time machine delorian, but everyone does, so I guess it's ok xD

Passive Peep
    Did anyone at Atari finaly wake up one morning and said: hey, let's do something to promote RCTW. Let's do something to get a community together, and try to stop the flow of hate that is upon us...

All you needed to do was listen, but Atari is incapable of doing this.

Too little, too late. Really wish you would have joined in different circumstances.

Welcome on board a sinking ship!
    Last edited by Abbittibbi; 01-31-2017 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    Welcome aboard Peaches!

Those challenges look nice, I hope i can set time aside to join in. Means first i have to read up on what St. Patrick's day theme involves...
    I hope you can set aside time too Forgath! I have seen some of your creations on our threads and I am excited to see what you come up with!

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPelusa View Post
    I don't have a time machine delorian, but everyone does, so I guess it's ok xD
    Thanks Doc! Love the reference too!

Quote Originally Posted by Abbittibbi View Post
    Did anyone at Atari finaly wake up one morning and said: hey, let's do something to promote RCTW. Let's do something to get a community together, and try to stop the flow of hate that is upon us...

Too little, too late. Really wish you would have joined in different circumstances.

Well, Abbittibbi, nice to meet you too. I am here to help where I can but do not agree with your "sinking ship" theory or your "too little, too late" theory. Nvizzio is still working on the game and I will work to engage everyone here within this community. Hope you stick around for the changes that are coming. You sound like a passionate RCT fan and I would love to see your creations within the game. Care to add me on Steam?

Hi Peaches, welcome aboard

Is this a fresh start in the communication between devs and community?
    I hope so, and I hope that you keep your excitement, even then the community is not so hopeful about the game.
    Personally I keep my hopes and see your appearance as a good sign, just like the last update and the arrival of the RCTW TShirt (which I'm wearing right now ) last week.

Kind Regards
    Caine

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Hi Peaches, welcome aboard

Is this a fresh start in the communication between devs and community?
    I hope so, and I hope that you keep your excitement, even then the community is not so hopeful about the game.
    Personally I keep my hopes and see your appearance as a good sign, just like the last update and the arrival of the RCTW TShirt (which I'm wearing right now ) last week.

Kind Regards
    Caine
    Hiya Caine! Loving the positive attitude and glad to see you got that shirt! (Now I need to poke Nookriot about one for me)

Nvizzio is still working on the game and I will continue to keep positive and work to make sure that communication is clear. Once I have details to share you can be sure I will share them!

Peaches, I hate to break it to you but not only is it a sinking ship, this ship has already sunk. Nvizzio and Atari can make the game perfect over the next year, and that still will not change people's views on the game. Since the game was released completely unfinished and buggy as can be, crashes every few minutes, people have the game bad reviews praising the other game instead. In this market, first impressions are the only things that matter and RCTW had the worst first impression ever setting every one who may have bought the game off the game and to the other game. Nothing at this point will change any ones opinion.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbittibbi View Post

It is a cycle that has repeated many times in the past already.
    Whenever there is some kind of drama around them or they ****ed up in one way or another they always go quiet for weeks-months before they suddenly come back after community wonders what is going on and promise to do better and keep us updated and then this cycle repeats...

Either way good luck... Hope atari is able for once to break this cycle ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium_Force View Post
    Since the game was released completely unfinished and buggy.
    Two times.

Hey Peaches,

Welcome to the community! It's nice to see a new face on the forums. I'm happy to see that you have a very positive attitude and I like that.

I wish you all the best and lots of positivity with your work as volunteer moderator and assistant CM. The same goes for you Nookriot!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast