Thread: Issue with the fences

Issue with the fences

Hi! First of all I wanna thank you for this game: i would have never said that the classic RCT would have been so playable and so funny on a smartphone: the best money ever spent on an app!

Anyway, I think there's an issue with the fences: infact if I want to connect a path to an existing one which has fences along it I'm not able to do it, because (differently from the PC version, as you can see in the pic below) the fence remain on its place between the two paths, preventing to link the way that I'm building with the other one unless I manually delete the fence (on the PC version this is automatic).

Could you fix it? Thank you again!

RCT.jpg
    Last edited by Grifuzzz; 01-05-2017 at 09:54 PM.

I think that you're using the pathbuilder for individual tiles instead of the one that automatically connects.

I've tried both methods (pathbuilder and building each single tile) but I always have the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Grifuzzz View Post
    I've tried both methods (pathbuilder and building each single tile) but I always have the same problem
    I have the same issue - I need to delete the fence first, and delete the path if I've already build it, and place the path again.. $$$$$$