Thread: Suggestion for import through toolkit

Suggestion for import through toolkit

Hey, it would be great if we could import scenarios/parks/saves/rides directly and not by emailing them. I tried to open a sv6 file with RCT classic through my file explorer but it didn't work

Since there are several specialized websites which offer fanmade scenarios, it would be nice to be able to download and play them directly without having to email them to ourself.
    Or a folder where we could save all these files and import them all at once

dropbox support will be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Samoth View Post
    Hey, it would be great if we could import scenarios/parks/saves/rides directly and not by emailing them. I tried to open a sv6 file with RCT classic through my file explorer but it didn't work

Since there are several specialized websites which offer fanmade scenarios, it would be nice to be able to download and play them directly without having to email them to ourself.
    Or a folder where we could save all these files and import them all at once

Dropbox or any file explorer (I suggest solid explorer for those who don't know which one to use)

Is this forum still alive? I too, would like this feature to be improved. Just got a new phone and transferring my saved games seems like such a hassle. Like i have to individually email each file to myself. It would be so much more efficient if this could directly be connected with google drive. And I know the files are somewhere on my phone but i just cant be bothered to go on a scavenger hunt for just a few files.