Thread: UI and view updates

UI and view updates

First off, I am really enjoying the game!
    I have recommended it to a few people however I always feel I have to do so by saying "it's really good but also pretty fiddly".
    I find some of the buttons really hard to press on an iPhone screen, is there any chance there could be an option added to increase the size of all the buttons?

The other thing I find really hard on the phone is lining up things. I know it wasn't included in the original game but I feel in this format it would be great if there was a top down view available which you could switch to when building ride tracks.

Thanks

My biggest UI gripe is that the 'x' to close a lot of the windows by default appears behind the rotate buttons

Never noticed that, are you on android?

Yup although just tried and can't get any windows to open in that corner lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mark359 View Post
    The other thing I find really hard on the phone is lining up things. I know it wasn't included in the original game but I feel in this format it would be great if there was a top-down view available which you could switch to when building ride tracks.

Thanks
    You know that the game is made out of sprites. So every object, vehicle, track type, ..... use 4 pictures to make it possible to display in the four view perspectives. So they would need to make thousands of sprites just to support a new perspective.
    My current collection:
    *RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 Deluxe Edition (steam + cd)
    *RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 Triple Thrill Pack (steam + cd)
    *RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum! (steam + cd)
    *RollerCoaster Tycoon World Deluxe Edition (steam)
    *Planet Coaster Deluxe Edition
    *Parkitect