Thread: Cloud Sync Between Devices

Cloud Sync Between Devices

Hi,

I've switched cloud sync on - in my case between an ipad and an iphone and this seems to work, in that you can continue with the scenario progress across devices.

Are there any plans to widen this to include the syncing of saved parks as well (similar to what you can do in Transport Tycoon), that would be more useful?

PS. Great port!!!!

Cheers!

I also assumed it would be saved parks between multiple devices. Unfortunately its just progression data that is saved.

I also think it would be a hell of a lot better if it could sync/save park-saves so that I could start a new game on one devices and finish it on another. I mean I assumed that's how it worked in the first place but unfortunately it wasn't.

Saving and syncing actual park-saves across your devices would be a hell of a lot better in my opinion.

I had raised a ticket for this before Xmas and support says saved game update is in the works - hopefully its true! fingers crossed!

I had purchased the toolkit to show more support and love for the game but seamless game syncs, which is pretty predominant among most mobile games now, will be very very useful and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelledfade View Post
    I also assumed it would be saved parks between multiple devices. Unfortunately its just progression data that is saved.

I also think it would be a hell of a lot better if it could sync/save park-saves so that I could start a new game on one devices and finish it on another. I mean I assumed that's how it worked in the first place but unfortunately it wasn't.

Saving and syncing actual park-saves across your devices would be a hell of a lot better in my opinion.

Does anyone know whether this is still in the works? The ability to sync park saves across devices is still the key functionality that is missing in my view!!!

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hi!

We have sent your suggestion to our development team for further review. Thank you for helping us improve the game. Unfortunately we do not have an ETA on when this would be implemented, thank you for waiting!

Sincerely,
    Atari Customer Support