Thread: Entry Fee are not selectable

Entry Fee are not selectable

Hello,

i have found one bug in the iOS version 1.0.1.1612203 - 2.12.002

you dont have the permission to change the Entry Price of every Park! It is always free.

can younfix them?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel_N View Post
    Hello,

i have found one bug in the iOS version 1.0.1.1612203 - 2.12.002

you dont have the permission to change the Entry Price of every Park! It is always free.

can younfix them?
    This port is based on RCT2. In RCT2 only could charge for the entrance or for the attractions. So this is not a bug. (In RCT1 you could charge for both, Added Attractions/Loopy Landscapes it depends on the scenario)
    My current collection:
    *RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 Deluxe Edition (steam + cd)
    *RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 Triple Thrill Pack (steam + cd)
    *RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum! (steam + cd)
    *RollerCoaster Tycoon World Deluxe Edition (steam)
    *Planet Coaster Deluxe Edition
    *Parkitect

Isn't that something based on the scenerio that you are playing? Sometimes it's free and locked and sometimes you can adjust it.

Quote Originally Posted by Horsti12 View Post
    This port is based on RCT2. In RCT2 only could charge for the entrance or for the attractions. So this is not a bug. (In RCT1 you could charge for both, Added Attractions/Loopy Landscapes it depends on the scenario)
    Actually, this is a bug. I am unable to adjust the admission price for EVERY park of the game, even if I'm not charging for the rides. There isn't a single button for me to try to adjust the price. This is making the experience not so nice

@Rizzardi 😒That is just how some of the scenarios are constructed: you can't charge for the rides AND the entrance fee. It's one or the other. If you put all the attractions' prices to zero, you still won't be able to change the entrance fee. And the same vice versa. This all just depends on the scenario.

Edit: I just started Factory Capers (one of the last scenarios in the first category), you can change the entrance fee on that scenario. But all rides must be free
    Last edited by Samoth; 01-06-2017 at 06:34 PM.