Thread: Park is Full?

Park is Full?

I'm playing RCT 3 on my IPad; in Sandbox mode I get my park not even 1/4 way done and I get "Park Full" and I no longer can build anything. I read water falls can cause this if there are too many, so I did not use any the second time, now all I have are 3 transport rides, 1 coaster and 3-4 thrill rides and I can't do anything further. I hope someone can tell me this can be fixed, otherwise the game was a waste of money and time since it would truly not be a "sandbox, why play it and never finish anything? So disappointed in this game as well as 4 Mobile with so many issues. I have not played RCT since the first few years out and was so excited to find it. What can be done? Thank you

With Regards to the iOS release of RCT3 you would need to contact Frontier regarding issues as they are the developer and publisher of the iOS version, from my understanding Atari were not involved with that project.

Also I think it's well documented that RCT4M was disappointing, you may want to try RCT Classic which is RCT2 with all the RCT1 scenarios available on mobile devices now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlight View Post
    I'm playing RCT 3 on my IPad; in Sandbox mode I get my park not even 1/4 way done and I get "Park Full" and I no longer can build anything. I read water falls can cause this if there are too many, so I did not use any the second time, now all I have are 3 transport rides, 1 coaster and 3-4 thrill rides and I can't do anything further. I hope someone can tell me this can be fixed, otherwise the game was a waste of money and time since it would truly not be a "sandbox, why play it and never finish anything? So disappointed in this game as well as 4 Mobile with so many issues. I have not played RCT since the first few years out and was so excited to find it. What can be done? Thank you
    Yup, what Beaker said. Atari is not involved with RCT3 Moble for IOS. They are however involved in every other RCT game, including the new RCT Classic for mobile which has seen great success.