Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just been officially threatened with Liable and Deformation of character.

Park Patron
    What is this fool going on about? Does anyone know?

Passive Peep
    Attention seeker.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgaurd View Post

yep nothing to are here great english by the way.

just because the conversation is above your cerebral coherence don't classify it as crap.

There was a old bible saying "casting pearls before swine" refer to a quotation from Matthew 7:6 which meant they did not understand what was happening sad but so true these days.
    http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dict...s-before-swine
    Just for reference, since you called out someone else's English, it's "Libel" and "Defamation".

There is another old saying: People in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.

Junior Enthusiast
    I am seriously confused... What does that link to pictures even have to do with Atari??

Quote Originally Posted by BetterOff View Post
    Just for reference, since you called out someone else's English, it's "Libel" and "Defamation".

There is another old saying: People in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.
    This is very true but if you look at my sub title its correctly spelt, but for some reason I can not and am not allowed to change the title topic to the correct spelling weird eh ? and i have tried multiple times to correct the spelling within 2 mins of posting it but nope im not allowed.
    Boxman the pictures have nothing to do with atari its called a subtext and makes sure im not committing any libel offence. and deathtome well all i can say is lolololololololol. you are starting to convince me of evolution.
    Last edited by Asgaurd; 12-30-2016 at 03:20 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12