Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just been officially threatened with Liable and Deformation of character.

Just been officially threatened with Libel and Defamation of character.

funny enough not for my own posts but for commenting how good a post (with a cool advertising poster) was. Is atari now going down the same route of "Digital Homicide". how low can you go, lol
    Last edited by Asgaurd; 12-27-2016 at 07:11 PM.

Newcomer
    Need a bit more context please :3

Sorry cant give a honest opinion unless i am sued for having a point of view. Long Live The 3rd (I Mean Atari). of course im refering to this http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/photos/...0international
    Last edited by Asgaurd; 12-27-2016 at 08:13 PM.

What amazes me is how quick they are to jump on legitimate complaints about the lack of fulfilment of the promises that we were made, yet they dont seem to recognize how much they have let us loyal fans down.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgaurd View Post
    Sorry cant give a honest opinion unless i am sued for having a point of view. Long Live The 3rd (I Mean Atari). of course im refering to this http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/photos/...0international
    I don't get it, pics of baseball? whaaaa? D:

Another senseless post by another senseless poster. Nothing to are here.

the law requires facts to prosecute and without those facts the case is null and void. look up english and american law and you will be more informed.

yep nothing to are here great english by the way.

just because the conversation is above your cerebral coherence don't classify it as crap.

There was a old bible saying "casting pearls before swine" refer to a quotation from Matthew 7:6 which meant they did not understand what was happening sad but so true these days.
    http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dict...s-before-swine
    Last edited by Asgaurd; 12-27-2016 at 10:21 PM.

Asgard you may want to contact Popehat. Just send him the interview and the images of the two pictures in question along with a link to the discussion thread. That would be a fun blog post. Ken White would read them the riot act.

Passive Peep
    screen shot?

The warning got deleted so did the picture in question but im sure it must exist somewhere still, just i have not got it, sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast