Thread: Scenerio Diamond Heights

Scenerio Diamond Heights

Hello,

I have fun withe the game but i can't beat Diamond Heights my objective is "archieve a park value of 300,000 oct, year 3" i never come above the 200,000 is the value not a little high? The original game on the pc is the objective also 200,00 on that mission!

Quote Originally Posted by dannydaboy View Post
    Hello,

I have fun withe the game but i can't beat Diamond Heights my objective is "archieve a park value of 300,000 oct, year 3" i never come above the 200,000 is the value not a little high? The original game on the pc is the objective also 200,00 on that mission!

I have this problem too

Its not even the same as the original game and it's very difficult to pass

Very difficult but not impossible. I managed to beat the scenario with 307.000 $ (park value).
    My advice: edit the terrain to have more place for more rides

Last edited by Samoth; 01-05-2017 at 05:14 AM.

Agreed, I also passed this level with 351,000 without even editing the terrain. There is no need to make it more simple.

Well, in the original game, the objective is 200.000
    Don't forget these are beginners scenarios and 300.000 as an objective is quite difficult...

If some people are stuck at a beginner scenario because there was a mistake with the objective, I would say that it needs to be lowered
    Last edited by Samoth; 01-05-2017 at 05:16 AM.

It is a tough scenario compared to others in the early groups but if you aggressively build as many rides as possible you can get the required park value at the end of year 3. One suggestion is to build mostly pre-designed rides - so it doesn't even need good coaster-building expertise to complete it.

Hope that helps.

Tough yes I have not completed it myself as its too hard for me,
    Wouldn't want to appear as an elitist to others though for being able to complete it....