Thread: The True Smartphone version of our RCT Franchise (RCT1 & RCT2)

The True Smartphone version of our RCT Franchise (RCT1 & RCT2)

Well priced, and the game we wanted before RCT Mobile came out and was not at all what we expected.

My review is that this is a great port. It is going to provide many hours of enjoyment in a nostaligic kind of way. At least until that time that we can take RCTW with us on these types of devices. (Or that other game :-) At present the mobile versions of Roller Coaster/Amusement park games had been poor until RCT3 came to market for our devices, though you need a powerful chip to run that.Classic runs on older devices (running fine on my Ipad 2 and great on my iPhone 6S)

Many of us spent hours with RCT4 Mobile and while it is adequate, it followed the path of games previously released for smart phones that were more reminiscent of the Theme Park games model (the games named Theme Park which until RCT3 was ported most games followed). Here we have that return to gameplay (with slight modification for the operating systems, specifically input methods-your finger, not a mouse and keyboard) that we loved and were fascinated by when we first found RCT.

This acquisition also benefits that it is with you wherever you are taking your phone. Though I do not recommend you working on your park while driving!

RCT now on devices we have with us in more places. How great is that!

I agree!

RCTC is great for any places you want to play a classic theme park game at .