Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas!

Junior Enthusiast

Merry Christmas!

I might be a bit early. Regardless of that I'd like to say and wish everyone merry Christmas and Happy holidays!

I know there are few playing at the moment, and many more have issues / dislike the game. Despite that, I wish you all the best gaming in the new year.
    Last edited by Forgath; 12-23-2016 at 10:20 AM.

Thanks Forgath! We wish you and everyone else here within the community Happy Holidays!

Cheers!

Agreed..merry Christmas!

P.S. Those not playing don't know what they are missing. Sure there are issues, but 'the other game' has just as many at this point...

Merry Christmas & best wishes for the new year.

Have a safe, drama-free and mostly Merry Christmas everyone!!

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck1014 View Post
    Agreed..merry Christmas!

P.S. Those not playing don't know what they are missing. Sure there are issues, but 'the other game' has just as many at this point...
    And a Merry Christmas to all from me too.

I know exactly what I'm missing. A badly made game with so many errors it's just not laughable.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to everyone! Enjoy!

Park Patron
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the great folks at Atari and Nvizzio.

Quote Originally Posted by majherbhead View Post
    And a Merry Christmas to all from me too.

I know exactly what I'm missing. A badly made game with so many errors it's just not laughable.
    Lawl says the person that used to stream the game almost daily...... what a hypocrite. Sorry but you are wrong the game is fine does it have bugs yes but its still a great game, and at least its not a clone like Planet coaster is.

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by deathtome View Post
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the great folks at Atari and Nvizzio.

Lawl says the person that used to stream the game almost daily...... what a hypocrite. Sorry but you are wrong the game is fine does it have bugs yes but its still a great game, and at least its not a clone like Planet coaster is.
    I did. That I did stream nearly every day. But, to be promised so much and get so little. And then for them to lie to us, was for me a step too far.
    When I say "A badly made game with so many errors it's just not laughable" I say this because its true.
    For a "finished" product it's undeniably true.
    MANY of the bugs and such that are present in the game now have been there since I first started streaming those many months ago. And what happened to the Unity upgrade to 5.4? What happened to all the other things this game was supposed to have in it? What happened to actually releasing Hotfix's and actually making the game more playable?
    There were too many things that just did not get sorted for release. And STILL too many problems with no response from nvizzio/Atari but to blame the game's poor state on the gaming public (Trolls). This is just stupidly childish.
    And what of all they NEW pieces and stuff that's been added to the game? Have you seen all the stuff I've posted in Technical support? It's things like that, that warrant the things I say.
    I was a huge supporter of RCTW for a long time. And maybe, just maybe, IF they are actually willing to concentrate and put actual development time into the game and to actually listen to the community (and not just hear us) to make it what it should be then I will continue to support it. But at the moment, as things stand, I'm not being hypocritical, I'm being honest.

If it truly is a clone, why does it have more features such as water rides? And why is it much more realistic especially in reference to animations?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast