Thread: Question

Question

I finally have the game working.

But I can't zoom out very far so when placing a roller coaster I can't even get it in the screen. Am I missing something on the zoom in and out?

Also the coloring is off the rides are gray and stuff so I am wondering if I need to change some setting.

Figured I ask before I do another help ticket on the Atari site.

Thanks

Sounds like your Graphics card is having problems. I don't think you should bother playing the game as the devs and Atari don't help you and the community is dead.

Junior Enthusiast
    I noticed they did change something on the zooming factor after the latest patch. I will check it out ingame later today when I get home from work.

About the colouring: are random pieces becoming gray, or is it specific concerning your rides?

Quote Originally Posted by MrBob101 View Post
    Sounds like your Graphics card is having problems. I don't think you should bother playing the game as the devs and Atari don't help you and the community is dead.
    Thanks for your very helpful input here!

In regards to the zoom I know they changed the camera in some way in the patch last week but not had a chance to have a look at it yet.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole1802 View Post
    I finally have the game working.

But I can't zoom out very far so when placing a roller coaster I can't even get it in the screen. Am I missing something on the zoom in and out?

Also the coloring is off the rides are gray and stuff so I am wondering if I need to change some setting.

Figured I ask before I do another help ticket on the Atari site.

Thanks
    Are you trying to zoom out, while placing / building a coaster, with your camera 'backing up' against the maximum outline of the park? If so, it will not move any further. Turn the camera around, with the 'backside' towards the middle of the park, and you should be able to zoom out all the way.