Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post-Release Update #2 - Whimsy Theme and Holiday Decorations!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseygrrll View Post
    I think the guest animations were improved. I would still like to see family groups and not as many people walking around the park doubled over. However, as coastercrazy19 says, I would prefer junior rides and tracked car rides (go-karts!) that we can create. The flat ride footprints are huge. Still hate the stick up the butt balloons.
    Exactly my thoughts!!! I had assumed the tracked rides weren't changeable, seems others have confirmed it...that's really sad. Go-Karts are a must! Yes, almost all flatrides take up too much space (especially the swinging ship). Agree again, the balloons suck. They look unrealistic, and I also want (in addition or replacing the current ones) ordinary balloons like in all the previous RCT games--also with the feature of guests letting them go and floating up, with us being able to pop them. It's small things like this that gave RCT it's charm, but are currently majorly lacking in World.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by majherbhead View Post
    Well I have to say I'm not very pleased with this "update" at all. More content and more things wrong. Been in the game for about an hour and found over 20 errors. 24 to be precise, yes I counted. And took screenshots and soon will be posting a rather extensive bug report. This game is getting beyond a joke. Does Nvizzio actually have a QA team that checks this stuff before it goes out?
    Based on their recent interview, the game is great and you're likely not being genuine and possibly just a troll/hater/whiner whatever else they want to call you.

Observation: The snowman has no arms. Yes, not all do, but a lot/most do. How hard is it to add in 2 sticks for arms? (Yes, nitpicking I know, but c'mon...)

Question: I was not expecting a new theme this late in development; I had lost hope in that. Does this mean there's still a possibility of more though? Medieval/Fantasy IS A MUST!!!!!! Some more pirate (part of adventure) or space (not necessarily sci-fi) would be nice too, as they don't have a ton of scenery (or any PxP for pirate...things like ports/docks and coastal forts). I also can't recall if we have any Native American scenery for the Western theme, like teepees, buffaloes and such...if not, it's needed. It's not the American West if the cowboys don't have Indians to fight with! I can't recall a scenery piece of a skeleton hanging by a noose from a tree/stand either.

Hope: We really need freeform/PxP versions of the mini-coaster and car rides...like we did in ALL past RCT games. Also Go-Karts, Hedge Mazes, and Mini-Golf courses, as others have asked/begged for countless times.
    Last edited by Hersheypark2011; 12-16-2016 at 11:26 PM.

The new "kiddie" Rides are going fast enough to break peeps necks! while I admire the tenacity of the developers to try to resuscitate this franchise. at least put in some effort to give some realism to this game.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterOff View Post
    Any day now that Troika ride animation will get fixed. I'm sure of it!
    Lmao...I'm also still waiting on the Wooden Coaster railings/walkways (catwalks?) to be fixed. They look so weird with the walkway slanting on curves and those stupid, tiny railings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai Rubix View Post
    The new "kiddie" Rides are going fast enough to break peeps necks! while I admire the tenacity of the developers to try to resuscitate this franchise. at least put in some effort to give some realism to this game.
    Can't wait to see this! Jk, I can lol. I too am happy they're not giving up yet. Even with 2 post-launch updates though, the game is still lacking in so many areas.

Newcomer
    They "listening" and "taking notes" though, so, really, ANYTHING is possible!!!

is there a patch fix for the black screen yet? I have not be able to play the game since it went out of ea.

Quote Originally Posted by SEA DOG View Post
    is there a patch fix for the black screen yet? I have not be able to play the game since it went out of ea.
    Yes was fixed with or shortly after post release update 1

well it's still broken for me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast