Thread: how do we upload to steam now??

how do we upload to steam now??

umm this maybe a dumb question but i havnt uploaded any new stuff to steam since the full release came out and i decided to work on christmas stuff,but i dont see anything to upload to steam now,the buttons for public and private are gone,so now how do we upload,ive enabled the christmas stuff but only shows in my game and not on steam

Junior Enthusiast
    euhm, good question. I only used created stuff in my own game so far, so i didnt check. I will check it out later today and let you know if i find something.

Junior Enthusiast
    Next to the button (to the right) that let's you activate (or deactivate it) your objects, you should see a grey button with the word local (there is a house symbol as well). That button should let you upload items to steam, either private or public.

i dont see it,i used to before the full update now i have this

my content.jpg

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DonSPa View Post
    i dont see it,i used to before the full update now i have this

my content.jpg
    In the UGC screen it is not possible to upload items. You should be in the 'my activity' section.
    The UGC section is just for items you downloaded from steam (made by others).

those are my items in the ugc lol thats where i used to upload from so they must have moved the upload part,i will check ty for the reply

ok yup thats where they put it ty,man do they need some major work on the ugc system tho,i went to the my activity and on the my content and alot of the stuff there isnt even mine and i constantly get arrows going around in circles like the pics are trying to load but cant,then the pic appears and the ones that were showing turns into the arrows and just alternates

my activity.jpg

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DonSPa View Post
    ok yup thats where they put it ty,man do they need some major work on the ugc system tho,i went to the my activity and on the my content and alot of the stuff there isnt even mine and i constantly get arrows going around in circles like the pics are trying to load but cant,then the pic appears and the ones that were showing turns into the arrows and just alternates

my activity.jpg
    Good to see you found the buttons.
    Might be the amount of UGC makes the system need more time to load all the objects. I have the arrows as well when i go through my pages. I usually wait 2 / 3 seconds, and than its all fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    Good to see you found the buttons.
    Might be the amount of UGC makes the system need more time to load all the objects. I have the arrows as well when i go through my pages. I usually wait 2 / 3 seconds, and than its all fine.
    mine dont stop i can be on a page 10 minutes and still get arrows then a pic then back to arrows again then a pic again,just a continuous cycle like that lol