Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scenario 35

Quote Originally Posted by BigNutsMcGuts View Post
    I've made a 9.0 coaster three times now and still can't complete the mission.
    Its getting you nuts isnt it
    Maybe then it must be a 9.1 ?

I'm still doing some tests in my 3rd parc but Im running out of money and it cost also a lot !!! of tickets And I will not pay for it with real money !!!
    In the mean time I try to find out how much "money" I can earn untill the last star (time) will be gone. we only have 69 hours right?

Edit: after 69 hours I collected approx 900.000, enough to build the 8.9 bobsled coaster. Now just create the 9.1 ?
    Buying more land doesnt do the trick either, bigger and bigger coaster doesnt mean higher level.
    Just did another test: Had a 8.9 coaster, tried to improve with some extra loops and suddenly the value dropped to 4.3 !!!!
    And still waiting for an Atari answer............................................ .................................................. ..........

Last edited by André 000; 02-03-2017 at 03:52 PM.

Je suis également avec un coaster de 9,0 et rien ne se passe impossible de terminer la mission bug ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Bernardazor View Post
    Je suis également avec un coaster de 9,0 et rien ne se passe impossible de terminer la mission bug ?????
    Oui c'est impossible.
    J'ai demandé à Atari, toujours pas de réponse

André aka Cro Magnon G8ALSK

Ça y est niveau passe ouf j ai ajouté quelques boucles au niveau 9 et goal 😄😄😄😄

Hi guys,
    Its great to see you active on here and sharing ideas but I just want to point you back to the forum rules here
    https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...cement.php?f=7
    In particular to this rule:
    These forums are English only

There are international forums in the Community Centre if you wish to speak your native language there

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    Hi guys,
    Its great to see you active on here and sharing ideas but I just want to point you back to the forum rules here
    https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...cement.php?f=7
    In particular to this rule:
    These forums are English only

There are international forums in the Community Centre if you wish to speak your native language there
    Tnx, yes I know but it seems that Bernardazor doesnt speak English at all, I will inform him
    André (NL) aka Cro Magnon G8ALSK
    Last edited by André 000; 02-07-2017 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernardazor View Post
    Ça y est niveau passe ouf j ai ajouté quelques boucles au niveau 9 et goal 
    Non, je 8.9

Pour des questions en français: (Ici en anglais
    https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...RCTW-Community

greetings/ Sincères salutations:

Thanks Andre

Somebody allready found the solution for a 9.1 bobsled coaster? 9.0 isnt enough just like scenario 28 with the hanging coaster. Stuck to this scenario for years now

Quote Originally Posted by skankhunt42 View Post
    Somebody allready found the solution for a 9.1 bobsled coaster? 9.0 isnt enough just like scenario 28 with the hanging coaster. Stuck to this scenario for years now
    Nope. I tried another approach: and build the Ghosthouse because in my main park it has a value of 9.0
    Unfortunately in mission 35 (Wild America), after upgraded the Ghosthouse it's only 6.5
    Well, was worth a try

Still waiting for an answer from Atari

Friendly regards,

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast