Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming Updates - Roadmap?

Coming Updates - Roadmap?

Hi there,

So after this first "post-release" update (which was not bad) can you (Nvizzio/Atari/CommuntiyMangers) please post something like a plan or roadmap for upcoming updates?
    I really want to know on what things you are working on and what I have to expect to see in the future. For example what are your plans for Waterrides/Darkrides, are they coming to the game, and how do they look?

And I know the most of you in the forum doubt, that something like I asked for is coming, but please let me hope for it. And please don't start your bitchfight Deathtome vs. the others in this thread too

Sincerly Caine717

Something we've been asking for for months so I wouldnt hold your breath lol.

What I can piece together so far is that we are getting another update before Christmas so hopefully like Halloween we'll get a small selection of new assets for Christmas/Winter with that and they have previously announced Transport rides free DLC for early 2017.

Months ago they were working on upgrading the engine to Unity 5.4 so hopefully that is still trundling along and we'll get that - possibly early next year with transports (?) and I hope they then work towards Unity 5.5 which has just become available.

Then who knows hopefully some of the previously announced features (dark rides/mini rides will follow after that)
    Although it was 2 weeks from release for them to patch rhe black screen the update was quite full and if they can keep up pace like that the game can only continue to get better.
    I would imagine they have a magic number somewhere for revenues to continue supporting the game (this will include other revenue streams such as the new headphones, and Arari licensed merchandise like tshirts etc and any income from Rct4 and Touch i would imagine)

Atari has claimed in another thread that dark rides are already in the game, so don't hold hopes for those to ever come.

Newcomer
    It's very much likely that their "Road map" is mostly about RCT Touch and Rokh and a lot less about RCTW. They can only spread their small dev team so thin. They just released "new" content that just stripped it straight from the deluxe edition and threw in a couple of vases.

I don't quite know what people are expecting anymore, it's becoming clearer that they're moving on to other projects while they throw a bone at RCTW once in a while.

Please give us a roadmap.

Junior Enthusiast
    Not going to happen as Atari claimed it was because they released too much information in first place that the community/evil trolls turned on them which eventually led to bad reviews.. ;\

Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    Not going to happen as Atari claimed it was because they released too much information in first place that the community/evil trolls turned on them which eventually led to bad reviews.. ;\

Passive Peep
    I believe in miracles, but not in the impossible. That is asking a lot, and even if they did that miracle by some unexpected intelligence brain fart, it would not be credible.

Junior Enthusiast
    And yet another spambot... where are the mods??

Spambot posts have been deleted and they have been banned, sorry for that delay!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast