Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming Updates - Roadmap?

What a clickbait... for a second i though there was gonna be some kind of roadmap on peache's post...

You would think, but answering any questions other than "Welcome" seem to be ignored around here.

Transport rides (plural, so more than 1) have been announced on the forums and in a RCTW trailer.

One could assume that those transport rides will be added to the public available game no later than early 2017, which should be no later than March 31, 2017.

Transport rides are one of my favourites and I would like to see how they look and work in RCTW.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunityAdmin View Post
    Hello Tycoons,

It’s time for a new production update! Love is in the air in this month’s patch
    If I understand this quote from the Patch Notes right, then it looks like they want to update the game every month.
    And if they still want to bring transport rides in the game early this year, then they should release this patch next month. But transport rides weren't even mentioned by someone related to the production in the last time. So I really don't know when they release this patch.

I would say the last update destroyed a bit of my hopes for this game. Sure, they work on this game and yes they wanted to release something related to valentines day, but if I would say that I wouldn't be disappointed with the last update, it would be a lie.

If they would post a roadmap with what they have planned, it would really help to see if it's still worth my time to follow the development of RCTW.

Passive Peep
    I would wish a good day to all of you, but that would be a lie, and I can't do this right(lying), so I will speak about reality and truth, even if I get hate for it, from Atari... (community and fans are not stupid). Thanks all for reading me and eventual replies.

Keep hope, appa-RANT-ly keeps one alive. I have wish and worked so hard for things not to fail about this title, that it's hard(near unbelivable) for me to REAL-ize I have thrown the towel and turning very sour about RCT. I used to love it so much, I pray this does not turn into hate, cause it will be amazingly huge amount of it from me, a hard core fan(or what's left of it - nothing!!!!). At this moment, I still stand on the very disapointed&crying line, but it's slippery icy-wet mirror surface slope.

NOTE TO ATARI: I'm no troll, remember me? You know my real name and face, from when I visited you(NVIZZIO). I feel like my best friend just died(figure of speech!). Will you try this road with me?

NOTE TO A NOTE FOR ATARI: I got a road map for you: DEAD END! (I sware it's on the list)

As for one, I know RCT and especially RCTW is dead, based on facts and cold numbers available on steamspy, reading this forum and going to streaming site(no one stream RCTW - PC even featured on twitch RCTW's channel was ultimate shame). Just last week: I took my personal 9 years old dedicated RCT franchise youtube channel down, along with avatar and signature on forum, that tells me all I need on it's own. Besides the previous list of done things, I have not launched the game since release day. Atari don't know how to make videogames and listen to fans. All we see now is damage control, and even this is very wrongly done. I don't like this at all, but understand it's real, sadly real.

SMALL NOTE TO ATARI:
    wrong way on a one way track...

Even if they bring transports, dark rides, fireworks, water rides and water slides, animals, special coaster track pieces, animatronics, underground building, custom flat rides, custom entrance/exit, custom costumes for entertainers, security employees, ghost trains for coaster builter, MICROMANAGEMENT for all rides/stalls, and everything that made RCT3 great, it's too late.

BIG NOTE TO ATARI: The core players are gone, disgusted of Atari's way of buisness and lies. I'm looking for the exit, but can't resolve myself of going out alone. Thanks to Atari for the push.

Even casual player now know how much this title is just a lure. All updates since release are just stupid and useless scenery(unanimated - the very easy content) holiday related items no one ever wished for along a few bug fixes(which bugs should have not made it to release anyways). This is not a garden building game, it's attraction park builder/managing game(just in case Atari did not figure that one out).

ONE MORE NOTE TO ATARI: GIVE US SOMETHING TO BE ATTRACTED TO...

But no, they are not capable of doing this, or much of anything else, for this mater. They are not even maintaining official web site properly, with news and annoncements date mid 2016. Even the lie of the best park simulator(this title is RCT3's) is still on it, BUT THEY ANNOUNCED RCT touch...

HISTORICAL NOTE TO ATARI: The art of war state that one often offer it's ennemy the ammunition to fire at him. Thanks for showing this lesson right, once again, a 3000+ years old art can't be wrong after all.

COPY FROM OFFICIAL SITE:

RollerCoaster Tycoon World™ is the newest installment in the legendary RCT franchise. This next-generation theme park simulation and building game includes fan-favorite features and incredible new advancements such as stunning 3D environments full of roller coaster thrills, exciting flat rides, eager guests, user-generated content, robust social features, and more – all in one massively fun game!

MATHEMATICAL NOTE TO ATARI: more people seems EAGER to play solitary or minesweeper than RCTW with peak number well below 150 players at a time.

This is not next gen, it's last gen, and IT DOES NOT INCLUDES FAN FAVORITE. Exciting flat rides are non existent, robust social is just a plain lie, as the game is far from fun....(note to Atari). USG has seen some fan contributions but nothing really major as most items in it consist of saved map and blueprints, of which most(ALL!) are useless to me, fan of full custom made by me park.

HERE COMES ANOTHER NOTE TO ATARI:
    STOP LYING!!!! I warned you several time not to play around with us....

Here are definition of legend(legendary):
    noun
    1. a nonhistorical or unverifiable story handed down by tradition from earlier times and popularly accepted as historical.
    2. the body of stories of this kind, especially as they relate to a particular people, group, or clan: the winning of the West in American legend.
    3. an inscription, especially on a coat of arms, on a monument, under a picture, or the like.
    4. a table on a map, chart, or the like, listing and explaining the symbols used. Compare key1 (def 8).
    5. Numismatics. inscription (def 8).
    6. a collection of stories about an admirable person.
    7. a person who is the center of such stories: She became a legend in her own lifetime.
    8. Archaic. a story of the life of a saint, especially one stressing the miraculous or unrecorded deeds of the saint.
    9. Obsolete. a collection of such stories or stories like them.

FINAL FOOTNOTE TO ATARI: when you boot me out for speaking the truth, don't forget to take my real name off the list(you know which list!!!). Just keep in mind I'm a HARD-CORE fan(or I used to be - I don't know anymore). Go back and read my contribution before you do more stupid things. I request a FAIR public trial and jury, no lawyer needed. Don't be judge and party, since it's worth nothing.

QUOTE(from Green Day - Minority):

Stepped out of the line
    Like a sheep runs from the herd
    Marching out of time
    To my own beat now
    The only way I know
    One light, one mind
    Flashing in the dark
    Blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts
    "For crying out loud" she screamed unto me
    A free for all
    F**k 'em all
    You're on your own side
    Last edited by Abbittibbi; 02-25-2017 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbittibbi View Post
    I would wish a good day to all of you, but that would be a lie, and I can't do this right(lying), so I will speak about reality and truth, even if I get hate for it, from Atari... (community and fans are not stupid). Thanks all for reading me and eventual replies.

Keep hope, appa-RANT-ly keeps one alive. I have wish and worked so hard for things not to fail about this title, that it's hard(near unbelivable) for me to REAL-ize I have thrown the towel and turning very sour about RCT. I used to love it so much, I pray this does not turn into hate, cause it will be amazingly huge amount of it from me, a hard core fan(or what's left of it - nothing!!!!). At this moment, I still stand on the very disapointed&crying line, but it's slippery icy-wet mirror surface slope.

NOTE TO ATARI: I'm no troll, remember me? You know my real name and face, from when I visited you(NVIZZIO). I feel like my best friend just died(figure of speech!). Will you try this road with me?

NOTE TO A NOTE FOR ATARI: I got a road map for you: DEAD END! (I sware it's on the list)

As for one, I know RCT and especially RCTW is dead, based on facts and cold numbers available on steamspy, reading this forum and going to streaming site(no one stream RCTW - PC even featured on twitch RCTW's channel was ultimate shame). Just last week: I took my personal 9 years old dedicated RCT franchise youtube channel down, along with avatar and signature on forum, that tells me all I need on it's own. Besides the previous list of done things, I have not launched the game since release day. Atari don't know how to make videogames and listen to fans. All we see now is damage control, and even this is very wrongly done. I don't like this at all, but understand it's real, sadly real.

SMALL NOTE TO ATARI:
    wrong way on a one way track...

Even if they bring transports, dark rides, fireworks, water rides and water slides, animals, special coaster track pieces, animatronics, underground building, custom flat rides, custom entrance/exit, custom costumes for entertainers, security employees, ghost trains for coaster builter, MICROMANAGEMENT for all rides/stalls, and everything that made RCT3 great, it's too late.

BIG NOTE TO ATARI: The core players are gone, disgusted of Atari's way of buisness and lies. I'm looking for the exit, but can't resolve myself of going out alone. Thanks to Atari for the push.

Even casual player now know how much this title is just a lure. All updates since release are just stupid and useless scenery(unanimated - the very easy content) holiday related items no one ever wished for along a few bug fixes(which bugs should have not made it to release anyways). This is not a garden building game, it's attraction park builder/managing game(just in case Atari did not figure that one out).

ONE MORE NOTE TO ATARI: GIVE US SOMETHING TO BE ATTRACTED TO...

But no, they are not capable of doing this, or much of anything else, for this mater. They are not even maintaining official web site properly, with news and annoncements date mid 2016. Even the lie of the best park simulator(this title is RCT3's) is still on it, BUT THEY ANNOUNCED RCT touch...

HISTORICAL NOTE TO ATARI: The art of war state that one often offer it's ennemy the ammunition to fire at him. Thanks for showing this lesson right, once again, a 3000+ years old art can't be wrong after all.

COPY FROM OFFICIAL SITE:

RollerCoaster Tycoon World™ is the newest installment in the legendary RCT franchise. This next-generation theme park simulation and building game includes fan-favorite features and incredible new advancements such as stunning 3D environments full of roller coaster thrills, exciting flat rides, eager guests, user-generated content, robust social features, and more – all in one massively fun game!

MATHEMATICAL NOTE TO ATARI: more people seems EAGER to play solitary or minesweeper than RCTW with peak number well below 150 players at a time.

This is not next gen, it's last gen, and IT DOES NOT INCLUDES FAN FAVORITE. Exciting flat rides are non existent, robust social is just a plain lie, as the game is far from fun....(note to Atari). USG has seen some fan contributions but nothing really major as most items in it consist of saved map and blueprints, of which most(ALL!) are useless to me, fan of full custom made by me park.

HERE COMES ANOTHER NOTE TO ATARI:
    STOP LYING!!!! I warned you several time not to play around with us....

Here are definition of legend(legendary):
    noun
    1. a nonhistorical or unverifiable story handed down by tradition from earlier times and popularly accepted as historical.
    2. the body of stories of this kind, especially as they relate to a particular people, group, or clan: the winning of the West in American legend.
    3. an inscription, especially on a coat of arms, on a monument, under a picture, or the like.
    4. a table on a map, chart, or the like, listing and explaining the symbols used. Compare key1 (def 8).
    5. Numismatics. inscription (def 8).
    6. a collection of stories about an admirable person.
    7. a person who is the center of such stories: She became a legend in her own lifetime.
    8. Archaic. a story of the life of a saint, especially one stressing the miraculous or unrecorded deeds of the saint.
    9. Obsolete. a collection of such stories or stories like them.

FINAL FOOTNOTE TO ATARI: when you boot me out for speaking the truth, don't forget to take my real name off the list(you know which list!!!). Just keep in mind I'm a HARD-CORE fan(or I used to be - I don't know anymore). Go back and read my contribution before you do more stupid things. I request a FAIR public trial and jury, no lawyer needed. Don't be judge and party, since it's worth nothing.

QUOTE(from Green Day - Minority):

Stepped out of the line
    Like a sheep runs from the herd
    Marching out of time
    To my own beat now
    The only way I know
    One light, one mind
    Flashing in the dark
    Blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts
    "For crying out loud" she screamed unto me
    A free for all
    F**k 'em all
    You're on your own side
    Martin Luther King Jr. 2 right here

I could not have said it better myself. Perfectly sums up the thoughts of the community.

Junior Enthusiast
    It is sad that us so called "trolls" were completely right about development ceasing as soon as the game was released.
    Nearly every single update since actual release has just been filler asset stuff that they most likely bought from a asset store and just quckly imported into the game.

Looking at steamdb shows that they are not even updating the internal build anymore with last updating being more than 15 days ago, while before release it was updated nearly daily.
    It seem to me like they have one single person left or something adding asset now and then just to give the ilusion that they have not given up on it.

Passive Peep
    @boxman: completely right, to get a few unanimated scenery item, only requires the attention of 1 animator, part-time, and maybe not even, if they had library made prior to release.

I'd like to know WHO, in the community, was requesting all the holidays crap packs so hard it all made it the top of the list? (this is a rethorical question!)

This is one of these day when I would like to be a fly or other insect to assist at Atari production meeting, to see how hard they laught at us.

Ah wait, there is no factual indications that there would be RCTW production meeting happening, it would cost money.
    Last edited by Abbittibbi; 02-26-2017 at 09:28 AM.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Abbittibbi. I wonder how long before this thread will dissapear but i'm glad i have read it. Totally agree on lots of things. I still wonder why i'm here because i don't play RCTW anymore and i don't care. I think i care about the community but not the game.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast