Thread: Got an update right now :)

Got an update right now :)

My RCTW got an update on Steam, is it the eqyptian update, which we saw in the stream? I thought they needed more time for this

Okay, while I wrote this thread, thy posted the changelog, lol
    Last edited by Caine; 12-01-2016 at 05:37 PM.

Mine is updating now too

Park Patron
    Just updated mine a few minutes ago.

First thing i made was this lovely tree/flower bed.

20161201192551_1.jpg

If only the graphics and textures where good and the game had depth then it would actually look nice.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium_Force View Post
    If only the graphics and textures where good and the game had depth then it would actually look nice.
    What are you talking about the graphics and textures look great. and the story missions added a lot of depth to the game. Stop trolling.

We get it you dont like it move along with your life please, and let the people that do enjoy RCTW post their works of art in peace.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by deathtome View Post
    What are you talking about the graphics and textures look great. and the story missions added a lot of depth to the game. Stop trolling.

We get it you dont like it move along with your life please, and let the people that do enjoy RCTW post their works of art in peace.
    You just don't stop. I wish the people that were constantly deleting your messages on the official RCTW Twitch stream would give the mods here a clue! All you do is antagonize people and the mods here let you.
    Last edited by coastercrazy19; 12-01-2016 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coastercrazy19 View Post
    You just don't stop. I wish the people that were constantly deleting your messages on the official RCTW Twitch stream would give the mods here a clue! All you do is antagonize people and the mods here let you.
    I could not agree more.

There you go again making a new pointless argument. Just stop arguing and accept that everyone disagrees with you

Why stop him? he's the only entertaining thing on this forum
    Last edited by Kai Rubix; 12-02-2016 at 01:07 AM.

Depth as in the graphics. Just look at it. It looks so flat and dull with very few textures. RCTW looks terrible in comparison to not just PC but any other game that has come out in the past 5 years.

Then please actually get off your duff and post some of your own `works of art` and leave the rest of us in peace from your constant need to jump in and troll any opinion you don`t agree with!

Seriously deathtome, you`re more tiresome than the worst RCTw hater out there. Grow up.